Shakespeare Classic Cruises

Options
Has anyone received any rental income from the Shakespeare yachts moored in Turkey.

Comments

• salty65
    Options
    Have anyone got any inforemation on the Dams de la mer yacht project. There are ment to be three yachts moored in Turkey. Does anyone have proof of this. The yachts are sold in fractions by a company called Shakespeare Classic cruises. There may be other companies selling shares too.
  • liz_barlow
    Options
    i have just looked on a canalboat hire site. (canalbarge.co.uk) where one of the headings at the side says 'advertise your timeshare week' when you click on the link it takes you to a page to advertise your 'shakespeare classic line holiday week'. thought shakespeare claim that canalboats are not timeshare.

also we were tols our timeshare payment was a share in a new boat. our boat is the King John. according to this site my 'new ' boat had weeks up for sale in 2006. another lie
    liz
  • sean11
    sean11 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited 27 September 2010 at 6:56AM
    Options
    salty65 wrote: »
    Has anyone received any rental income from the Shakespeare yachts moored in Turkey.
    Don't sign up for this agreement, Spend your money more wisely. My parents signed up, then realised they had no cooling off period even though the agreement referred to a statutory cancellation period and were unable to cancel without paying a very large penalty.
  • moonrakerz
    Options
    I am thinking of starting my own timeshare company. I am going to buy the most expensive gold cased, diamond encrusted Rolex on the market (honest ! I'll post a picture of it on the web when I get it) and anyone can buy a share in this watch for only £50 a year.
    With this share you are guaranteed to be given the correct time, any time of the day or night by ringing this special number - 0871 789 3642.

Subscribe now ! to timeshareshare.[STRIKE]con[/STRIKE]com !

(I bet I get some takers :D:D)
  • dzug1
    dzug1 Posts: 13,535 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    moonrakerz wrote: »
    I am thinking of starting my own timeshare company. I am going to buy the most expensive gold cased, diamond encrusted Rolex on the market (honest ! I'll post a picture of it on the web when I get it) and anyone can buy a share in this watch for only £50 a year.
    With this share you are guaranteed to be given the correct time, any time of the day or night by ringing this special number - 0871 789 3642.

Subscribe now ! to timeshareshare.[STRIKE]con[/STRIKE]com !

(I bet I get some takers :D:D)

Do I get a colour picture as well? You're on:j
  • moonrakerz
    moonrakerz Posts: 8,650 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    dzug1 wrote: »
    Do I get a colour picture as well? You're on:j

Got the watch, it's on the kitchen table in front of me, honest ! I've only got B & W film in my camera at the moment - but the moment it's finished I'll pop down to Woolies and get a roll of Kodachrome and take one in colour for you.
    Below is ad for the watch.

35avkv9.jpg

Managed to negotiate a slight price reduction using some Tesco vouchers I had left over from Christmas

PS: still waiting for your £50.......................
  • dzug1
    dzug1 Posts: 13,535 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    But it's preowned.... Deal off :D
  • moonrakerz
    moonrakerz Posts: 8,650 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    dzug1 wrote: »
    But it's preowned.... Deal off :D

But.. but.. it does say "unworn"! :mad::mad:
  • salty65
    Options
    Many people are caught up with this company, they are not finding anything funny to laugh about. This company is misleading their clients with false promises. Please only post sensible solutions to this problem.:think:
  • moonrakerz
    Options
    salty65 wrote: »
    Many people are caught up with this company, they are not finding anything funny to laugh about. This company is misleading their clients with false promises. Please only post sensible solutions to this problem.:think:

Perhaps we should be asking for sensible posts in the FIRST place. Almost anything that resembles "timesharing" should be avoided like a dose of bubonic plague.

"If it looks too good to be true - then it is"
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport