Praise - Polti customer service

Options
My Lecoaspira 690 threw a tantrum the other day - something shorted and I ended up with some burn marks on my hall carpet and the machine is obviously also very dead - it's just over 1 year old but they do come with a 2 year warranty. I called Polti and after a quick conversation, emailed them pictures and asked about replacement. They got back to me and are delivering a new machine tomorrow (yes, on a Saturday) and I'm getting an upgraded model to boot. They asked me to scan and email them the receipt for the new carpet and they will post a cheque to cover it.

OK, so I would have been happier if there hadn't been a problem with the machine in the first place but these things happen. The customer service has been trully amazing - nice and pleasant people who do their best to sort things out without any hassle . :T :T :T
Now free from the incompetence of vodafail

Comments

• Lahoof
    Lahoof Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited 15 November 2010 at 6:41PM
    Options
    This is not the customer service that i have received from polti uk. my £600 pounds leco's motor died after just 3 months lite usage...they have been imposible to contact by telephone and have not replyed to any emails... no apology and each time i have received the previously pristine unit back from repair it's in disgusting condition..with cracked case and covered in scratches and ...each fix has also tacken months before its returned with no comunication from anyone...at any stage..i shall not be buying another polti machine in future and would strongly sugest "buyer beware" with polti units because there's zero after sales support from this company.
  • ohhappyday
    Options
    The valve from my Polti Steam Cleaner blew up in my face. I had horrible burns and was rushed to hospital. We sent cleaner off to Polti (as requested for inspection).. That was 2 years ago....after 2 years of asking for the machine to be returned it is still nowhere to be seen. Shame on you Polti..
    I could not possibly recommend Polti products to anyone, not least because there is no respect for the customer and no sense of fair play. :mad::(
  • rustyboy21
    rustyboy21 Posts: 2,565 Forumite
    Options
    Obviously, from the OP story, they do have a customer service standpoint and this seems to be a very good one at that.

Saying they have zero customer service is a bit harsh and not accurate, when the initial poster shows otherwise.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure