Has anyone used asiarooms.com?

Options
Still searching for the best deal on Aussie hotel bookings (see post below) and this one has come up with a fair quote-not heard of it before though and although it came up on google I am a bit concerned-so has anyone used it without problems??
Happiness is wanting what you have, not having what you want.

Primum non noce!

Comments

• Burtie_2
    Options
    Yes..

I used AsiaRooms for a hotel in Cambodia without any issues. They sent a pre-paid email confirmation/voucher which the hotel took as payment. I felt it was safer this way than sending my CC details to the hotel in Cambodia via fax and trusting them.
  • pin
    pin Posts: 4,265 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Yep, used them a few times. Never had a problem. They are often cheaper than some of the other sites and have a wide selection of hotels in asia.
    "An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind" - Mahatma Gandhi
  • johnnycab
    Options
    I used them last year and booked a hotel in China - despite reading some bad press on one of the travel forums. However, it was all smooth sailing and did not have any problems. I will use them again - specifically where Priceline is not an option.

I also know a lot of people - who have used them to book rooms in Thailand, and not encountered any problems.
  • Alikay
    Alikay Posts: 5,147 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Yes, I used them for a hotel in Malaysia last year. A couple of other sites appeared to be cheaper, but didn't include breakfast and taxes.
    Everything was fine.
  • khizman
    khizman Posts: 527 Forumite
    Options
    Excellent, customer service is fab too.
  • androobe
    Options
    yup, used them in Macau, brilliant price and service. all ok when arriving at the hotel.
  • McDuck
    McDuck Posts: 114 Forumite
    Options
    Have used them throughout SE Asia. Great service, for example booked into a hotel for 5 nights in Cambodia had to cancel due to pesonal reasons. Got a refund for the nights not used (albeit it took a month!)

All round very good
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport