Can't Access my Bradford & Bingley E-Savings??

Options
Hi
Anybody else got a Bradford and Bingley e-savings account?

I tried to log into it today and it's gone. All there is is a page telling me how Santander now own it and are going to make it an Abbey account. No real information at all and no place to log in. I sent them an email this morning to ask how I get access to my account and no reply as yet.

Any thoughts?
Love the animals: God has given them the rudiments of thought and joy untroubled. Do not trouble their joy, don't harrass them, don't deprive them of their happiness.

Comments

• 10_66
    10_66 Posts: 3,305 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Try ringing Bradford & Bingley on 0800 11 3333 or 01274 555 555.
  • Lovingthisboard
    Options
    There's a link at the bottom left for existing esavers. Takes you to the normal login page, only with the new red colour scheme.
  • thistledome
    thistledome Posts: 1,566 Forumite
    Options
    There might be now, but there wasn't this morning when I tried. It just went round in a loop showing two pages about Santander and Abbey.

Thanks 10_66, I phoned the number you gave me and they gave me a direct link.
    Love the animals: God has given them the rudiments of thought and joy untroubled. Do not trouble their joy, don't harrass them, don't deprive them of their happiness.
  • Snowychloe
    Options
    Can you post the link please x
  • Nemo
    Nemo Posts: 189 Forumite
    Options
  • Oblivion
    Oblivion Posts: 20,248 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Nemo wrote: »

Phew, thanks for that. I had a mild panic attack this morning when my B&B link no longer worked, and frankly the Santander site was no help at all. You'd think their main page would have an obvious link to the old B&B eSaver accounts. Anyway I've got access now via the link you gave.

The only reason I was trying to access was because I received a pretty obvious scam email in Mailwasher this morning and the text content said my Santander account was blocked and I should download a supplied link and provide my security info ... yeh right!

Having deleted that at source and then to find I couldn't actually access my account with my old link has done nothing for my nerves this morning. :rotfl:
    ... Dave
    Happily retired and enjoying my 14th year of leisure
    I am cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.
    Bring me sunshine in your smile
  • Niski
    Options
    bbsavings.santander.co.uk/OFIS/login.aspx

You need to save it somewhere safe, as it's almost impossible to find again. Enjoy!
  • MAGENTA_2
    Options
    Hi,
    Never posted before but wanted to say THANKS! for the direct link to Bradford and Bingley's online page. :j
    Just spent ages trying to access via the 'old' route and getting nowhere.
    I've got it now, done what I needed to do and saved the info.
    Incidentally, I used the old way 2 months ago so thought it a recent change?

Cheers folks!
  • EconomicsGirl
    Options
    The above links which I used to use no longer work. Anyone have a clue how we access our accounts now. Just phoned Santander and they don't know and said they don't have many B&B customers - think they may have 1 less soon. Anyone any ideas? Have received no info at all from B&B/Santander about this. Tried the personal banking log-on but as I haven't been given a code it says it will suspend my account - very helpful but that's assuming they can trace my account themselves. Thanks for any help.
  • EconomicsGirl
    Options
    Just tried the old links and if you ignore the Santander warnings not to use these pages they do work still so I printed out all my up-to-date details. However it is a concern that they seem to be planning to stop use of this site without getting a working alternative or at least not telling anyone including their own staff about it.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.5K Life & Family
  • 248.8K Travel & Transport