🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Sunterra Holidays

Options
Has anyone had any dealings with this company? I was sent an invitation by post to come to one of their presentations which obviously means two hours of my time spent listening to them selling their timeshare or similar but they also offer a £50 M & S voucher just for turning up and a £200 holiday voucher.

I would have to travel a fair way to get to the presentation but with the incentives they are offering is it worthwhile going anyway? I have been to one before and ended up without anything despite sitting through hours of a hard sell pitch :mad:

(If this is in the wrong place please feel free to move it to a more suitable forum!)
“I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different.”
Kurt Vonnegut

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 8 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills