Betterware...How Long

Options
I just wondered if anyone had any idea how long it takes from registering your interest on their website, to getting on your stuff and getting started. I am eager to get started and have only received a welcome email so far.

Comments

• masonsmum
    masonsmum Posts: 855 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi - I done the Betterware a few years ago to help boost my income while we were organising our wedding.

It is a really quick process if they are keen for agents in your area - when I registered my interest there was no-one in our area at all so they phoned me that day and then the area manager came to see me the next day explained what was required and when I said I would do it, she got me the brochures etc from her car.
  • cheeky841
    cheeky841 Posts: 552 Forumite
    Options
    I registered yesterday and got my email today, guess I am just being a bit impatient. I dont think anyone in my area does it as I have never received a catalogue through the door
  • cheeky841
    Options
    Well Ive still not heard anything....
  • PRINCESSX87
    PRINCESSX87 Posts: 969 Forumite
    Options
    cheeky841 wrote: »
    Well Ive still not heard anything....

Hiya Cheeky, i have started with betterware, after the email you should get a call from your local ta. Once the call you will be offered a appointment at your home to discuss betterware and they show you all the pro's and con's.

I'm finding it great so far, but the order's and the tax issues are the only thing bugging me so far!

Anymore help needed just PM me and i'll try and assist you further!
    Future goals:
    Become debt free.
    Beat Depression.
    Be happy & healthy
  • cheeky841
    Options
    Well Ive still not heard anything, its now been the 5 days they say to allow...if I didnt need the money I would have be seriosuly thinking whether to bother now. As I am also going to do Partylite and they have been the complete opposite. So helpful and hear back really quickly from the lady im dealing with there.
  • cheeky841
    Options
    Im getting really fed up now, spoke to the regional manager yesterday and she said she would get in contact with my local coordinator straight away and hopefully she can come see me Monday or Tuesday to get me started. Ive still not heard anything again. Im desperate to start...youd think considering theres no one close to me doing it they would be eager to.
  • PRINCESSX87
    PRINCESSX87 Posts: 969 Forumite
    Options
    cheeky841 wrote: »
    Im getting really fed up now, spoke to the regional manager yesterday and she said she would get in contact with my local coordinator straight away and hopefully she can come see me Monday or Tuesday to get me started. Ive still not heard anything again. Im desperate to start...youd think considering theres no one close to me doing it they would be eager to.

Hiya cheeky.

this was a quote i was given from my betterware interview

" Betterware has been going for 80 + years and has seen many companies come and go along the years. The reason we are stronger then the rest, is because we employ people with drive!"

But that did not answer my question.

My advice to you is call betterware's hotline
    0845-129-4650

And tell them the everything.
    And maybe if you wanted to and you can drive is become a TA That way you still drop out the catalogues, place order's, ect... And still get an extra income by working as a ta employing people for betterware positions.

Anymore advice needed then just PM me:money:
    Future goals:
    Become debt free.
    Beat Depression.
    Be happy & healthy
  • cheeky841
    Options
    I chased up the regional manager i spoke to on Saturday and within the hour the lady who was meant to call me rang, so it obviously worked. She is coming round tomorrow. So hopefully by Wednesday I can be started.
  • Teacher2301
    Teacher2301 Posts: 407 Forumite
    Options
    Does anyone know what the average time spent in service with Betterware is? Obviously some do it for longer but others do it for one time, realise how much work is involved for what can be not much reward. Don't mean to be pesimistic but you've spent 5 days chasing a company who will make a lot more money from you working hard than you will.

I'm just trying to balance the argument because I've seen how hard my wife worked when she did it and the rewards she got was hardly anything (less than the minium wage actually).
    'Proud To Be Dealing With My Debts' : Member number 632
    Nerds rule! :cool:
  • cheeky841
    Options
    I dont know what the average time spent and earned is as havent started yet.

Sorry your wife didnt do well. However I feel a lot depends on how much time and effort you put in and how long you do it for, a lot of people need a few campaigns to trust you. I work full time where I am employed, so I am doing this and Partylite part time to earn some extra money. To be honest I will be grateful of anything I earn as then my full time wages can continue to go on bills and debt and this will be my spending money and if theres any left then for extra to throw at debt.

Im going to give it at least till christmas as I think you need to give everything a proper go. If it doesnt work it doesnt work and I can try something else.

I am hoping the fact in my two and a half years living at my house I have never received a brochure may go in my fvour.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure