Sentenial / Eazipay

Options
My friend is having some dodgy Direct debits out of her bank account for £29.00 a month.

The original payment is getting paid to Sentenial LTD, and on further inspection Eazipay Ltd.

Does anyone have any experiences or knowledge on what this could be? I've been doing a bit of research on the two companies, the postcode and the phone number, along with a whois on both domains. Both companies seem quite legit. Also checked out Yell, and Eazipay is displayed a stockbroker rather than a Direct Debit collection company. Nothing seems to tie up really.

Many thanks for any information on this.
THE BIGGEST_MINT

Comments

• elaina79
    Options
    f your friend has no knowledge of this direct debit then they should contact their bank. It is a fraudulent transaction and as a result should be refunded and investigated.
    I used to suffer from lack of motivation.... now I just can't be arsed.

Official DFW Nerd Club - Member no. 1141 - Proud to be dealing with my debts :cool:
  • Dear Biggest_Mint

Eazipay Ltd are a Direct Debit bureau, who offer third party DD collections on behalf of many companies around the country. We offer this service to Sentenial Ltd, a DD Bureau themselves situated in S. Ireland who collect on behalf of the Curves Health and Fitness Gyms. I would say that your friend is a member....

If your friend requires any further information, please ask them to contact Eazipay directly through the web site.

Thank you for brining this matter to my attention.

Director, Eazipay Ltd
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport