How best to sell my old CDs and DVDs

Was wondering if anyone had any info on selling CDs and DVDs. I have checked out the reviews of MusicMagpie and I am not to sure about using them. You seem to take your chances on whether you get your money or not.:confused:

Comments

• zenseeker
    zenseeker Posts: 4,550 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    It's worth having a look at Playtrade (on play.com) or Amazon Marketplace.
    We have removed your signature - please contact the forum team if you are not sure why - Forum Team
  • soolin
    soolin Posts: 72,186 Ambassador
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    I agree with Zenseeker

There is a long thread running about Amazon and a smaller one about Playtrade that you might find useful. At least you can check out what sort of value, if any, your items have.
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the eBay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales, Boost Your Income, Praise, Vents & Warnings, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning , UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know.. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • I would have thought cex, music magpie are the first places to check.
    Selling on hotukdeals (free) gumtree (free) ebay (13.3%+20p) playtrade (10%+50p) amazon (17.25%+86p) priceminister (15%+£1) are these roughly right?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure