IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

URGENT: UKPC & SCS Law

Options

Comments

• Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,747 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited 2 March 2018 at 4:21PM
    Options
    That draft in post #19 is awful, ancient and hopeless and you are not at POPLA stage. It is about the worst thing you can do, to go on about 'no genuine pre-estimate of loss' which went out of the window in 2015. Stop panicking.

STOP reading old threads.

PLEASE read the NEWBIES thread post #2. Again.

Please, please don't ask us to explain it in different words, it's already written in plain English, with linked examples to how to reply to a LBCCC. Yes there are lots of words in it, but it can't get much easier.

Please don't say ''I can't take it in''. Yes you can.

If you can't concentrate, get someone else to read the second post of the sticky thread with you over the weekend. All you need to do is respond next week - you do not have to fill the forms in. You are LIKELY to get a court claim and have to defend it this year, but the post in the sticky thread tells you what to do at that stage too.

We win 99% of cases defending v any PPC, but only when people stop thrashing around reading ancient threads about POPLA, and actually see the simple steps to take to fight this, and follow them all.
    Debt owed to UK Parking Control Ltd
    As this is UKPC, it will be less confusing for us if you please - NOW - edit your first post and advance d edit, to change the title of this thread to UKPC, not UKPA.

Come back after the weekend when you have properly read the NEWBIES thread post #2.

Another easy thing to do - search this forum for the obvious keywords SCS UKPC and read all the dozens of other threads we deal with every week, all the same. Please don't expect us to repeat ourselves all the time; the info you want is already here in the second post of the sticky thread, and on every other thread exactly like yours, about SCS and UKPC, for the past year.

All the same, all easy to find in seconds with one advanced search of the forum.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • Immy_007
    Immy_007 Posts: 92 Forumite
    Options
    POPLA? bit late for that now
    yes totallu understand but that letter less the POPLA part woukld be sufficient? as it covers the main grounds

also can i add i completely forgot to mention in my original post that the Keeper whom the correspondence has come to was not the driver at the time. So how can they identify the driver?
  • twhitehousescat
    twhitehousescat Posts: 5,368 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    they are going after you , as you are a serial offender , you have left things wayyyyyyyyyyyyy to long
  • waamo
    waamo Posts: 10,298 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options
    Immy_007 wrote: »
    yes totallu understand but that letter less the POPLA part woukld be sufficient? as it covers the main grounds

also can i add i completely forgot to mention in my original post that the Keeper whom the correspondence has come to was not the driver at the time. So how can they identify the driver?

That letter will be as useful as a chocolate fire guard.

Heed the post by Coupon Mad.
  • Coupon-mad
    Options
    that letter less the POPLA part would be sufficient? as it covers the main grounds

No, it covers nothing at all. It is dreadful and please delete it, in case a hapless newbie copies it and loses a POPLA appeal because it's so out of date. NO GROUNDS THERE.

Start again, calm down.

Please read where we've told you to read. Do the search I told you to do.
  • Immy_007
    Options
    Coupon-mad wrote: »
    That draft in post #19 is awful, ancient and hopeless and you are not at POPLA stage. It is about the worst thing you can do, to go on about 'no genuine pre-estimate of loss' which went out of the window in 2015. Stop panicking.

STOP reading old threads.

PLEASE read the NEWBIES thread post #2. Again.

Please, please don't ask us to explain it in different words, it's already written in plain English, with linked examples to how to reply to a LBCCC. Yes there are lots of words in it, but it can't get much easier.

Please don't say ''I can't take it in''. Yes you can.

If you can't concentrate, get someone else to read the second post of the sticky thread with you over the weekend. All you need to do is respond next week - you do not have to fill the forms in. You are LIKELY to get a court claim and have to defend it this year, but the post in the sticky thread tells you what to do at that stage too.

We win 99% of cases defending v any PPC, but only when people stop thrashing around reading ancient threads about POPLA, and actually see the simple steps to take to fight this, and follow them all.

As this is UKPC, it will be less confusing for us if you please - NOW - edit your first post and advance d edit, to change the title of this thread to UKPC, not UKPA.

Come back after the weekend when you have properly read the NEWBIES thread post #2.

Another easy thing to do - search this forum for the obvious keywords SCS UKPC and read all the dozens of other threads we deal with every week, all the same. Please don't expect us to repeat ourselves all the time; the info you want is already here in the second post of the sticky thread, and on every other thread exactly like yours, about SCS and UKPC, for the past year.

All the same, all easy to find in seconds with one advanced search of the forum.

original letter dated 5th Feb and have 30 days to reply before SCS takes court proceedings so i literally have like couple of days to draft a letter and post special delivery hence im panicking, yes i left it too late as i did not know what to do until i heard about this forum

i genuinely appreciate your help guys

i just want to draft letter and know what i need to put with the reply to SCS..i will tick the box dispute the debt and they want explanation why i am disputing the debt

Can someone call me please on my mobile~? is this possible? Pleeeeease
  • Coupon-mad
    Options
    i just want to draft letter and know what i need to put with the reply to SCS

Good, we know that. And you will find that:

- in post #2 of the NEWBIES thread

and

- by searching for UKPC SCS to find in less than one second, all the other threads by posters who have been there, done that already.

:)

Can someone call me please on my mobile~? is this possible
    No, not allowed - and with respect - get a grip and read where we've told you umpteen times. Jeez you have the entire weekend to read up on this. A simple stage, easy to find dozens of example letters in seconds when you search the forum.

How the heck are you going to cope at court defence stage.
  • Immy_007
    Options
    Coupon-mad wrote: »
    Good, we know that. And you will find that:

- in post #2 of the NEWBIES thread

and

- by searching for UKPC SCS to find in less than one second, all the other threads by posters who have been there, done that already.

:)

No, not allowed - and with respect - get a grip and read where we've told you umpteen times. Jeez you have the entire weekend to read up on this. A simple stage, easy to find dozens of example letters in seconds when you search the forum.

How the heck are you going to cope at court defence stage.

Ok will calm down..so am i still ok to post this on Monday special delivery to SCS and they will rwecieve Tuesday 6th March? within the 30 days?
  • twhitehousescat
    twhitehousescat Posts: 5,368 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    DO NOT send it recorded/special delivery , they will not accept it , send it first class with proof of postage from a PO
  • Coupon-mad
    Options
    Oh please don't post Special Delivery or Recorded, giving them the chance NOT to sign!

PLEASE read what's here already. We expect to see a decent LBCCC reply draft, on Sunday.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure