Options
Good, bad ?

I've been using Monzo for two weeks now and very impressed. :beer::j

Comments

• System
    System Posts: 178,094 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Lol I did a post on this recently. Card came on Saturday, will be following this. How and what do you use your Monzo card for? :)
  • venomx
    venomx Posts: 1,118 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    edited 18 June 2018 at 8:10PM
    Options
    Sweetcake wrote: »
    Lol I did a post on this recently. Card came on Saturday, will be following this. How and what do you use your Monzo card for? :)

Glad to hear that :)

This month im transferring small amounts over from my Barclays current account, until my benefit comes in next month at which point it will be my main bank account and barclays as a back-up.

Works great online ( paypal,ebay etc ) and in shops.
    The app is absolutely brilliant, it alerts you when you make a transaction and you can save money and use the app to help you budget.

Customer service is good too, all based in the UK and there at the click of a button via the App
  • Tyler_Durden_UK
    Options
    Only real issue we've had is that it gets rejects at Asda pay at the pump petrol stations. Hoping they introduce joint accounts soon also.
  • DCFC79
    DCFC79 Posts: 40,598 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    venomx wrote: »
    Glad to hear that :)

This month im transferring small amounts over from my Barclays current account, until my benefit comes in next month at which point it will be my main bank account and barclays as a back-up.

Works great online ( paypal,ebay etc ) and in shops.
    The app is absolutely brilliant, it alerts you when you make a transaction and you can save money and use the app to help you budget.

Customer service is good too, all based in the UK and there at the click of a button via the App

The community app is also great too.
  • System
    System Posts: 178,094 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I agree. The community is great. That in itself is enough to make me want to use it more
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure