Any Boots.com codes??

Options
1143144145146147149»

Comments

• harshitguptaiitr
    Options
    The code posted in the other thread didn't work for me ... might have expired now.

Although using code BPSNS35219 (for new accounts) -
    33 photos in 6x4 size for £1.33 (including delivery)

or without any code:
    25 photos in 6x4 size for £0.99 (including delivery)
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,898 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Voucher Info

Save 10% when you spend £40 on vitamins and supplements, and complementary medicines with code: VCM40

Valid: 22.02.2019 – 03.03.2019

Only one voucher can be redeemed per transaction. Voucher can be used once and in
    one transaction only and £40 must be spent on eligible products within in a single transaction. Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher code or offer. Some exclusions may apply. Voucher can only be redeemed on boots.com, this offer is not available in store. Voucher cannot be redeemed on Boots online services, or as part payment with Boots Advantage Card points.

No cash alternative is available and voucher is non-transferable. Subject to stock availabilit
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,898 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Browntoa wrote: »
    can we please not have a succession of "any new codes" or "code worked" please

and no lists of what you purchased with the code

thank you

And again, Thanks
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure