Any Boots.com codes??

Options

Comments

• lurkylurky
    lurkylurky Posts: 442 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    edited 27 January 2015 at 7:48AM
    Options
    I posted this last night on the Boots.com codes thread by mistake so am reposting here.

The No7 Eyeliner Brush is currently reduced, in some stores, from £7.25 to £3.63. Saw this today in Riverside Retail Park and Broadmarsh stores in Nottingham but still full price in Victoria Centre.

The £3 off No7 make up voucher currently being given out when spending £4 in store are valid on make up accessories bringing the price down to 63p or free with staff discount. Voucher valid till Sunday, 1st Feb.

This is the one: http://www.boots.com/en/No7-Eyeliner-Brush_1261145/
  • RF1234
    Options
    Valentine's Day Fragrance code - save £5 when you spend £50

Use Coupon Code - VDFR50
  • RF1234
    Options
    BOOTS.com Coupon Code Save £10 when you spend £75

USE CODE - H34RT
  • dollywops
    dollywops Posts: 1,736 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    As I was going to be spending a lot of money on glasses yesterday, I decided to look at the vouchers I had to see if I could use any. I had a £20 off glasses on a spend of £90 or more, but I also had a 10% off when you spend £20 or more in a single transaction. Glasses are not excluded on this voucher! The nice lady who helped me choose my glasses was most surprised by this, so too was the manager.
  • shoppaholic_returns
    Options
    At Boots, they currently have an offer of buy two skincare items and recieve 500 advantage card points, they have Molton Brown discounted christmas stock shower gels at £5, so buy two of these and get 500 points.
    Great cheap xmas pressies, some are out of stock

I dont have a link, but just searched molton brown baubles on the Boots site and the items came up

Discount code SKN530 also works for an additional £5 off £30 spend, oh and dont forget 6% quidco x
  • bluenose1
    bluenose1 Posts: 2,669 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Good offer. Thanks OP.
    I did 2 separate orders of 2 baubles. So hopefully a 1000 points.
    Money SPENDING Expert

• redfox
    redfox Posts: 15,338 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Codes aren't permitted on the Grabbit board and the thread has been moved to the correct board. If in doubt please read the forum rule. If you have any questions about this policy please email [EMAIL="forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com"]forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com[/EMAIL].
  • Pleut
    Pleut Posts: 535 Forumite
    First Post
    edited 10 June 2015 at 1:50PM
    Options
    Terms & conditions

"QUICK: there's a glitch on Natural Collection makeup at Boots where you can get makeup that's usually £1.99 for 76p.

To get this just add an even number of items to your basket to get the two for £3.50 offer, then use the code NCCONLY1 to knock £1 off the price of each item! There's also free c&c delivery with no minimum spend.

This makeup is a budget friendly option, and we've read online that the blushers and cover-up creams are quite well reviewed."

Found here: http://www.studentmoneysaver.co.uk/boots/glitch-76p-makeup/#-reveal-description-2006
    New to this money saving lark. Any tips greatly received.

No Buying Unnecessary Toiletries 2018 - Not going well!!
  • Diamond_Mon
    Diamond_Mon Posts: 200 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Boots Smooth care £1 off code HBSMOOTH
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts