PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

THE Prepping thread - a new beginning :)

Options
1100710081009101010111013»

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    M&M allowed the start of a new Prepping thread today as I'd suggested that at 10,000 plus posts it might be sensible to start a new one rather than have this one auto delete as in some other threads that have reached the 10,000 post mark. Fuddle asked M&M if it was sensible and M&M decided it was so there is a new and continuing incarnation of the Prepping thread in existence, just to make sure we can all carry on chatting and sharing as usual. I suspect the older thread will be archived but that usually happens after a couple of days to allow participants to continue to post and gives time to find the newest version too.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Good preps for an unexpected out break of noro are cans of soup & several large plastic cooking bowls that sluice out.

Seems we brought a bit more back than I'd thought. Dash.

An actual case of TS hitting TF. :D
  • Cappella
    Options
    Thank you Fuddle and MrsLW. I wasn't sure what was happening.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure