TSB Complaints contact details

This complaint relates to a credit card account with them.

I can find an email address and a web form. This has been tried with no response so i want to write to them the old fashioned way but i can't find an actual postal address.

Does anyone reading this know the postal address i can send off to? Even if it's not a credit card complaints department, it could be a current account complaints dept, they (should be able to) forward it on to the correct department.

Comments

• YorkshireBoy
    YorkshireBoy Posts: 31,541 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    The postal address for complaints is given in your credit card T&Cs. If you don't have them to hand you'll find a copy on their website. It's section 10.4 in the current set, but yours may differ.
  • The postal address for complaints is given in your credit card T&Cs. If you don't have them to hand you'll find a copy on their website. It's section 10.4 in the current set, but yours may differ.
    Thanks. 10.4 it is :beer:
  • molerat
    molerat Posts: 31,847 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    But with the backlog of complaints they have another will likely just go into the big pile. When did you make the on line complaint and did you receive an e-mail acknowledgement ? My "official" response took around 4 weeks and that was purely a "we are looking into it" generic letter.
  • At the beginning of May and no acknowledgement at all. I understand they will have high levels of complaints, i'm not unreasonable, but even just an acknowledgement in the time that's passed would be nice.

There's actually a few issues i've laid out in my letter but the newest one is being charged interest on my credit card. I'm not actually sure for 100% what the reason is. I suspect it's due to a direct debit that wasn't taken that they wrote to me stating that it was their fault that it wasn't taken. So it's their fault yet they charge me interest anyway? Nice. Like i say that's just one of the points. It'll get resolved in the end.
  • movingon
    movingon Posts: 533 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary

There's actually a few issues i've laid out in my letter but the newest one is being charged interest on my credit card. I'm not actually sure for 100% what the reason is. I suspect it's due to a direct debit that wasn't taken that they wrote to me stating that it was their fault that it wasn't taken. So it's their fault yet they charge me interest anyway? Nice. Like i say that's just one of the points. It'll get resolved in the end.

Did you get anywhere with this? It happened to me too. They did not take the missed April payment, when they said they would in June and thereafter charged me interest. When I rung up to query this, they said that I had cancelled the DD. I am emphatic that I did not. Although I have complained, in the meantime I am concerne about the impact on my credit rating.
  • molerat
    molerat Posts: 31,847 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Just received another holding letter with a 4 week response time but that will be well outside the 8 weeks. Just waiting for my final CC payment to be taken then another 2 complaints to put in.
  • movingon wrote: »
    Did you get anywhere with this? It happened to me too. They did not take the missed April payment, when they said they would in June and thereafter charged me interest. When I rung up to query this, they said that I had cancelled the DD. I am emphatic that I did not. Although I have complained, in the meantime I am concerne about the impact on my credit rating.
    No, nothing from them yet but then i don't expect there to be. I only put the complaint in on Monday and even i'm not that unrealistic/impatient :rotfl:

I know some will take the stance of - why complain, there's bigger things going on in the world. They didn't cause you any physical injury.

But there's a fair chance i'll get some sort of payment out of this as well as all the issues i listed being resolved which is what i really want. Any compensation would be a bonus.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure