searching_me Posts: 18,414 Forumite
    Options
    ((hugs)) am .. have you tired freecycle for clothes x
    :)Still searching .....:)
  • astonsmummy
    astonsmummy Posts: 14,219 Forumite
    Options
    ((hugs)) am .. have you tired freecycle for clothes x
    No, I cant be bothered to keep checking on there and dont feel confortable with taking clothes off a stranger.
    :j Baby boy Number 2, arrived 12th April 2009!:j
  • searching_me
    searching_me Posts: 18,414 Forumite
    Options
    you may not feel comfy but when needs must ... how about charity shop?? x
    :)Still searching .....:)
  • Becles
    Becles Posts: 13,166 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    What size are you AM? Maybe the faries on here could send things :cool:

Weather is pants here too with heavy rain all morning. Craig is out delivering parcels and he's soaked to the skin :(
    Here I go again on my own....
  • harley1
    harley1 Posts: 1,350 Forumite
    Options
    Afternoon ladies

Does anyone know where I can get a ' baby sleeping, do not disturb' sign? I had an ITNG one from a magazine but some trick or treaters got the hump and after hammering on the door decided to rip it off and steal it.

Now I need a replacement so that I can continue to enjoy the relative peace and quiet from unwanted visitors. (salesmen and such like, not family this time)

Any suggestions welcome.

xxx
    Cross Stitch Challenge member 11 - May challenge well under way

Very proud mummy to Gorgeous baby girl - 29/09/09 :j

Thanks to all who directed me to Quidco - £289.30 since Nov 09 :beer:
  • astonsmummy
    astonsmummy Posts: 14,219 Forumite
    Options
    you may not feel comfy but when needs must ... how about charity shop?? x
    Hmm everytime i go in they only have fuddy duddy stuff in my size
    Becles wrote: »
    What size are you AM? Maybe the faries on here could send things :cool:

Weather is pants here too with heavy rain all morning. Craig is out delivering parcels and he's soaked to the skin :(
    I'm size 18, back on slimmingworld tommorrow so hoping to loose some lbs, it's ok I'm not fishing for handouts, just having a bit of a self indulgent moment :o
    :j Baby boy Number 2, arrived 12th April 2009!:j
  • Sami_Bee
    Sami_Bee Posts: 14,555 Forumite
    Options
    Mazcabs wrote: »
    Right need to look for some Christmas pressies now... looking for a nice fleecy blanket for SIL (she's Thai and feels the cold)
    ooh get her a slanket! http://www.firebox.com/product/2249/The-Slanket?aff=1721&__gclid__&gclid=CJDt_r746Z0CFUQA4wodHAJ5Kw
    tiamai_d wrote: »
    So, phone experts, what do I need to browse facebook etc on my mobile using wifi? I still can't work it out!
    a wifi enabled phone :cool:
    The very best is sometimes what nature gives us for free.
    3onitsway wrote: »
    I think Sami is right, as always!
  • ladybirdintheuk
    Options
    Afternoon all. Sounds like some hugs are required (and a footrub for BM too! - I'm glad you went out and had a good time :) )

We had a good day yesterday. DH was being a grump in the morning, turned out (when he actually decided to tell me what was wrong, rather than growling at me like a grumpy bear about everything else :rolleyes:) he didn't want to come to the haloween party in thee afternoon, because doing 2 things in one day when he didn't know anyone was a bit much for him. So we went without him and had a fab time. Izzy had fun playing with all the babies and was the only one to avoid having her hair pulled!

Oh, not sure if this is new idea, but I'd not come across it before - they had the travel cot out and full of ball-pool balls, and all the babies loved it! they all especially loved pulling all the balls out and chucking them over the side ;)

Izzy was fune with my parents when we were at the wedding. They forgot to get her into the clothes I'd laid out for bed, just put her in a sleeping bag, over the top of her short sleeved vest, so when she woke up I think it was probably because of being cold, but never mind. We had a nice evening too. The wedding theme was pink, and they had lots of little pin cupcakes as well as a wedding cake, and I got my baby fix by borrowing someone elses 6 month old to dance with :)

This morning we've been swimming and with any luck it will soon be nap time. This weekend has been really tiring!
    :heart:Isabella Molly born 14th January 2009:heart:
    New challenge for 2011 - saving up vouchers to pay for Chistmas!
    Amazon £48.61 Luncheon Vouchers £24
  • Buttonmoons
    Buttonmoons Posts: 13,323 Forumite
    Options
    Oh I found a pic on my phone I took of myself

DSC04792.jpg

and also one of me OH took when I got home

DSC04855.jpg

My nose looks like a nob lol
  • Buttonmoons
    Buttonmoons Posts: 13,323 Forumite
    Options
    AM - I have size 18 clothes I no longer wear, only thing is they might whiff of smoke a bit, this is why I don't offer things lol. I don't wear fuddy duddy clothes, but probably quite a lot of it is from Primark etc.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure