2018 Benbenandme's Next Battle

Options

Comments

• benbenandme
    benbenandme Posts: 12,175 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Photogenic
    Options
    Snow disappeared so has been a normal week at work after all. It's only tuesday and it's been a long week already :cool:

£5 from my tsb account today, added to the pot ;)

Tonight I need to do my tesco order as the cupboards are bare :o
    Mortgage Total: £55,900 / £75,000
    2024 Savings: £2532
  • benbenandme
    Options
    And another weekend rolls around ... today is our one year anniversary of living in the house:D Funnily I don't miss the flat at all, despite it being a huge part of who I am. It's not been a bad year, let's see what the next 12 months bring :)

Today will be a quite chilled day, with the usual load of housework. We break up for Easter on thursday lunchtime, so only 3.5 days to get through at work this week ;)

There's no premier league football today so I am a bit lost but am sure I'll find something else to fill my time with :)
  • benbenandme
    Options
    So,the housework is pretty much done, there's not footie again today so I have managed a bit of a lie-in and after some mooching on here have decided that today I need to check the finances, clear all the surveys from my inbox and revisit the moneymaking plans for the year. I need to see if I'm still on track and look for ways of increasing it as I feel at the moment I'm plodding a bit with it.

I think I am going to concentrate on referrals for some of the sites I use - I know I make regular money from them and if I can find others who want to do the same then we both benefit. So I will be listing all my referrals here (again!) for anyone interested in any of them, and will be looking for other areas to find people too :)

I've only got 3.5 days left at work then we get a couple of weeks off so this will be a focus for the next few weeks.
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,310 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Not long til half term :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • benbenandme
    Options
    Nope, very much looking forward to it,one of my colleagues has been off sick for about a month so I've been extra busy :o
  • benbenandme
    Options
    The final £77 has been paid in for the stickers on my car, so altogether that has earned me £150 for driving around for 2 months with some advertising on my car :money:

I've also cashed out £5 amazon voucher from i-say (ipsos) :beer:
  • benbenandme
    Options
    And another £5 amazon voucher from swagbucks has been redeemed :beer:
  • benbenandme
    Options
    And so it's finally the end of term and a 2 week break from school :D This final week has been pretty rocky, ds has had his usual end of term meltdown and we've had a few sticky moments.

So today (we finished at lunchtime) we've been to Sainsburys and got a few bits, made spaghetti bolognese and been to the train station for a bit. Tonight will be spent just chilling out :)
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,310 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Happy holidays.
    Hope that you can relax and chill.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • benbenandme
    Options
    Ds just wanted something ordered from Amazon for £30, so I used some of my vouchers and he's given me the cash, so that's £30 I can now transfer into my savings :T
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family