Best business currency card?

Options
Hi, I fly to other countries a fair bit (mainly Europe and the USA) and I've been using the Travelex Multicurrency Cash Card.

The problem is with their website and how I can't use it for my accounting easily - it doesn't show starting balances, it only allows export to a PDF (not a .CSV or Excel) and it doesn't display information very well at all.

Does anyone have a recommendation for a card they've used that has great integration with business accounting? Ideally it also has decent exchange rates too!

Thanks

Comments

• Savvy_Sue
    Savvy_Sue Posts: 46,030 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I'm just wondering why you're restricting yourself to a currency card? I realise it's for business use, but would it be worth exploring the general advice on travel money, and getting yourself a personal card of the right kind which you ONLY use for business use? eg Halifax Clarityn lets you withdraw cash.
    Signature removed for peace of mind
  • titaniumapple
    Options
    Thanks, well the first thing is I don't use Credit Cards - the temptation is too great!

Any debit card with easy ways to download balance history in .CSV format and decent currency rates for USD and EUROs would be fine, the link you provided asks me to select a currency whereas ideally it would work with multiple currencies.

Thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport