Amazon music unlimited offer

Options
I got an email from Amazon offering me 3mths free Music unlimited. Apparently this was because of some other item I had purchased. I signed up for the offer but noticed that in my account settings, it was only showing as a ‘30 day trial’. I contacted Amazon and was told that the other 2mths would be covered by promotional credit added to my account. They even signed off with ‘Rest assured, your payment card will not be charged for 90 days’.

However, my card WAS charged. I got my visa statement today and once I saw it, I immediately emailed Amazon. In fairness to them, I’ve always had good customer service from Amazon and this was no different. I got a phone call from them within 15mins with an offer to refund the charge and cancel the music trial. I had already cancelled it myself but strangely, that wasn’t showing on their side.

I just wanted to warn others to check your statements carefully if you get this offer, even once you’ve cancelled it. I don’t know what the problem is with their system and it’s a bit annoying that I couldn’t get the full 3mths that I was offered but at least I’m getting a refund.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure