We've changed the name of this board from 'Greenfingered MoneySaving' to simply 'Gardening'. This is to help make it easier to find for the horticulturally inclined. The URL remains unchanged for the time being, so all links to the board are unaffected.

Cordless Leaf vac

Options
JEN22
JEN22 Posts: 612 Forumite
Looking for a good cordless leaf vac, blower has anyone any ideas please

Comments

• Justagardener
    Justagardener Posts: 307 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    edited 26 October 2019 at 12:27PM
    Options
    My advice would be, not to buy a vac, the bag gets too heavy. Buy a blower which has a 36v battery to ensure it's powerful enough. They are pretty robust so buy the best you can afford. There's some good info here...
    https://theperfectgarden.co.uk/which-leaf-blower-should-i-buy-for-my-garden-this-autumn/
  • neilmcl
    neilmcl Posts: 19,460 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    As above, I've never seen a decent electric, let alone cordless, leaf vac that's up to the job. If you're going cordless then get a good blower.
  • BestBoy
    Options
    I have to agree with the above comments, unless your vac is very powerful it will be more work and hassle than blowing and raking.

If I had to suggest a cordless blower, it would be from Ego Power Plus. They're power options are some of the best, although they're not the cheapest.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure