Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Options

Comments

• tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    Afternoon wish I had millions ££££'s and could just pack my bags and our Poppy's bags and get lost never to be found again.

That's what I would like in my dream world :)

In the real world it stinks and our Poppy is my :happyhear

But hi ho life carries on.
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Also on CoS the free little bags of hippeas have reappeared - is this the 3rd time now? I always check the stocks in my little Co-op now everytime I go in, in readiness incase they reappear again. I might be the only person buying them.

I asked this morning if they were part of the lunchtime deal in the Co-op but sadly the girl said they were not. Also on COS is the chilled starbucks coffee for half price so my thoughts were sandwich, starbucks, hoppeas for £3.70 - minus £1 for hippeas and 70p for starbucks. Lunch for £2 - sadly not :(

Not that the hippeas get eaten, I just put them in the food bank collection - all of my free Tetley squash will br going as well.
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    At least COS are back on form again this morning, approving receipts within the hour instead of taking a day and a half.

I had a right do with the Happy Downss at the weekend. Firstly when I got home on Saturday lunchtime I uploaded my own receipt. But looking at OHs the till boy had ripped the bottom of the receipt so it had no date on. No problem I though as I could just return a set to my local Mr T and then at CS just do a return and rebuy.
    Before we went back out I was putting cans in the fridge when I realised I had green ones which were out of date with April use by dates stamped on the bottom. Then I had a rethink and instead put all of the green cans in a bag to return and the reds in the fridge.

In store the girl didnt even look at my receipts she just did a refund for me, took the bag of green ones from me and gave me a new bag for life - so I didnt have to explain about the dateless receipt etc.

I then got another set for OH. Back home I started uploading receipts. The app is on Little Len but it was playing up, shutting down as soon as you take a photo. Its also transferred over to OHs new fangled phone which I cant even open up so that wasnt an option. So in exasperation I instead downloaded the app onto the ipad - it had to do an older version as the ipad is very decrepit. I didnt even realise this was possible or that their was an ipsd version of the app but the app looks very good. It took a bit of a faff to get the receipts uploaded as they didnt show straight away on the activty page as they normally do so to be on the safe side I did them twice.
    Inevitably in the midst of this confusion I uploaded one receipt twice to one account so duplicates were rejected and I was uploading agaon on Sunday.
    And on Sunday morning I got a rejected email saying my own receipt was folded and unreadable - it wasnt as it onky had HDs on it. I uploaded it again.
    FInally all COS HD receipts were accepted by this morning to the right accounts on the right devices and the totals all updated :T
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • Sarahdol75
    Sarahdol75 Posts: 7,717 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    mhoc wrote: »

I am wondering now what the next big thing will be - hopefully something with cashback and a MOC as well :)

I am hoping for washing powder/liquid, I am running very low, and it all seems so expensive.:(
    tweets wrote: »
    Afternoon wish I had millions ££££'s and could just pack my bags and our Poppy's bags and get lost never to be found again.

tweets, you ok, you dont sound it.
  • Snap-ant
    Snap-ant Posts: 15,944 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    tenor.gif?itemid=7298734
    Our Family Motto ~
    If all else fails - read the instructions...

• locarr
    locarr Posts: 8,298 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    This one takes this biscuit.
    Free biscuit delivered by mail for 1st 1000 each day on app.
    Starts 10am.

No further comment.

I'm looking forward to this weekends nuptials :)

God save the Queen.

No further comment.

image.php?u=1613496&dateline=1337089225&type=thumbimage.php?u=1613496&dateline=1337089225&type=thumbimage.php?u=1613496&dateline=1337089225&type=thumbimage.php?u=1613496&dateline=1337089225&type=thumbimage.php?u=1613496&dateline=1337089225&type=thumbimage.php?u=1613496&dateline=1337089225&type=thumbimage.php?u=1613496&dateline=1337089225&type=thumbimage.php?u=1613496&dateline=1337089225&type=thumb
    "He that lieth down with dogs shall rise up with fleas" Benjamin Franklin

bilge© copyright all rights reserved
  • Enterprise_1701C
    Enterprise_1701C Posts: 23,409 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options

Don't tell me your mum still isn't walking?
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • curl_girl
    curl_girl Posts: 4,622 Forumite
    Options
    Tweets, a problem shared.......
    You ok?
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
  • curl_girl
    curl_girl Posts: 4,622 Forumite
    Options
    Afternoon peeps.
    Stumbled on the half price cat food in little A.
    Boxes of pouches £1.50- £3.25 each.
    Felix, Iams.
    Whiskas pouches 20p.
    Dreamies 50p.
    Loads of choice.

Treated my stray !!!!! to £2 worth using a very rare womble that I found last week.
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
  • marmitelovemehateme
    Options

If I won a million or three...I would share it with you....:D...and Poppy of course..;)
    [STRIKE]68 [STRIKE]Mouses[/STRIKE] [/STRIKE]

OMG, I'm rich! Silver in the hair, Gold in the teeff, Crystals in the Kidney, Sugar in the blood, Lead in the butt, Iron in the arteries and an inexhaustible supply of natural gas! I never thought I would accumulate such wealth!! :rotfl::rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure