Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Options

Comments

• curl_girl
    curl_girl Posts: 4,622 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Tweets you don't need millions to go somewhere.
    Can't you and poppy visit the seaside or somewhere for a few days, caravan or something doggy friendly?
    Would be lovely for you both.
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    Savvybuyer wrote: »
    Your stray what? That's what it causes me to think. Ah:idea: - your stray dog? But you were mentioning cat food. So I am confused.

"Please could you clarify precisely and exactly what you meant.":D

:rotfl:

EDIT: Ha!:idea: I now have it. No need to reply. Stupid website thinks you meant something for a vagina (why bring that thought to my mind? Wouldn't have happened if the website had just left the original word intact - which I now have anyway, only going via another word for a dog - so the censor of the website has not only made matters worse but has failed completely anyway as the five exclamation points have communicated, eventually, the original word. I think it needs to do more than merely remove every one of the letters of the word as doing that is ineffective and it needs greater censorship - they need to remove more than just every letter of the word and, as that's impossible to do, the whole thing is just a failure - and, importantly, if you did mean the offensive word and I was to have been offended by that, I would have been just as offended by the conveyance of it via the exclamation points as the message conveyed and meaning is the same as I would by the printing of the word. As you didn't mean that but merely meant another word for a cat, I'm therefore, only for that reason, saved from offence. But I have gone via another 'offensive' word in addition - that would not have been done had the word been fully allowed as it should have been in the context that the system is unable to detect. The system should stop this passive-aggressiveness that it does of the changing to communication using symbols(:rotfl:).)

Just to clarify, I am not aiming this at you or complaining about you - the complaint is against the ineffective censor. It could have caused all sorts of arguments now by causing misunderstanding and you thinking I was having a go at you when I'm not. The censor could therefore have caused all sorts of fall-outs that wouldn't have happened had it not intervened inappropriately - fortunately I hope we are both well:).

Thank you Savvybuyer I don't really know what you on about but I am sat here :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    curl_girl wrote: »
    Tweets you don't need millions to go somewhere.
    Can't you and poppy visit the seaside or somewhere for a few days, caravan or something doggy friendly?
    Would be lovely for you both.

Wish we could but Poppy not friendly where animals especially dogs are due to being attacked by dogs off leads :mad:

I feel safer staying at home with her because I know routes we can go on walkies and be safe.

So kerbstone edge will suffice for me and my baby :A
  • Savvybuyer
    Savvybuyer Posts: 22,332 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    izzeyb wrote: »
    MULLERS FIXED

Cherry Bakewell now appearing on APG

12 items on your receipt qualify for comparison Asda Sainsbury's
    1x Muller Corner Peach & Apricot Yogurt (150g) £0.30 £0.50
    1x ASDA Skimmed Milk (4pt) £1.09 £1.10
    1x Muller Light Fat Free Cherry Yogurt (175g) £0.30 £0.35
    1x Muller Corner Red Cherry Yogurt (150g) £0.30 £0.50
    1x ASDA Semi Skimmed Milk (4pt) £1.09 £1.10
    1x Muller Light Fat Free Orange with Dark Chocolate Yogurt (165g) £0.30 £0.35
    1x Muller Light Fat Free Vanilla Yogurt (175g) £0.30 £0.35
    1x Muller Light Fat Free Banana & Custard Yogurt (175g) £0.30 £0.35
    1x Muller Light Fat Free Vanilla & Dark Chocolate Yogurt (165g) £0.30 £0.35
    1x Muller Corner Blueberry Yogurt (150g) £0.30 £0.50
    1x Muller Light Fat Free Raspberry & Cranberry Yogurt (175g) £0.30 £0.35
    1x Muller Light Cherry Bakewell Flavour Yogurt (165g) £0.30 £0.35

And picking up the flamin' mbuy as well:mad::rotfl::rotfl:!
  • Savvybuyer
    Options
    tweets wrote: »
    Thank you Savvybuyer I don't really know what you on about but I am sat here :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Let's just move on:cool:.

I'm glad people are happy:rotfl:.
  • Savvybuyer
    edited 14 May 2018 at 6:37PM
    Options
    There is a correction I would make. And that would be a correction of the exclamations back into the actual word. I am here as a concern with accuracy and complete and full truthfulness above all else (even if the complete full truth sometimes causes me offence). Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be a way of correcting it back to the word and resolving this problem. The problem that I have with the censor:rotfl:. :idea:Does that code where you type the word backwards but it then appears forwards work?:naughty::eek::rotfl:

So, there you are: a post with a tiny little element in one sentence - which I pick up on that element, which is the five exclamation points which I circle with red pen and return back as inaccurate and incorrect. The world that doesn't quite follow the way that this person who has Asperger's works:rotfl:.
  • fuzzgun19
    fuzzgun19 Posts: 7,767 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    emerald21 wrote: »
    Anyone with any ideas on what's the best to cover mould spots on the ceiling please. We had the roof felt replaced last year so hopefully it's done with but would like to paint the ceiling well I wouldn't like to but I will if I know what's the best to use and for it not to show through once done . Thanks :ooo

I dont know if any good but I saw this in Aldi today.

8_A7_FCB63-14_AB-4_B5_D-9538-6_AB9_FD47_F9_FC.jpg
    I Hate Jobsworths!!!
  • Enterprise_1701C
    Enterprise_1701C Posts: 23,409 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    tweets wrote: »
    No she got to see surgeon at hospital next Monday because her hip still painful and sore :(

I am feeling better now thanks :)

Thank you :A Wouldn't it be nice :D

Hope it goes as well as it can. Are you going with her? If not I assume she will have someone with her?
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,937 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Evening all :D
    tweets ((((hugs))))
    Hope everyone else is ok?
    Thanks Izzey about mullers but i didnt bloomin check here and i bought some this affy, hey ho i will eat them , ice cream making is happening now and i like it :D
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • emerald21
    emerald21 Posts: 11,349 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    fuzzgun19 wrote: »
    I dont know if any good but I saw this in Aldi today.

8_A7_FCB63-14_AB-4_B5_D-9538-6_AB9_FD47_F9_FC.jpg

Oh thanks :) I ll have a look
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family