Swagbucking into 2018

Options

Comments

• bgh
    bgh Posts: 24 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thank you Ivana B Rich and Happygreen, much obliged!

:beer:
  • thanos23
    thanos23 Posts: 160 Forumite
    Options
    Enter audiblereturn before 8pm for 3 SB
  • stormjonno
    stormjonno Posts: 360 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    Enter audiblereturn before 8pm for 3 SB
  • katep23
    katep23 Posts: 1,406 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    To do list 1 - 3
    To do list bonus - 10
  • family6
    family6 Posts: 51 Forumite
    edited 4 March 2018 at 10:27AM
    Options
    Anyone having trouble with engage TV (through ascend media)? I can get it sometimes but a lot of the time I get "I have exceeded the engageTV device limit" It says I must close another engage me tab or device but I havent got one open. I deleted the app from my phone (didnt work anyway) and it seemed to get better. Ive deleted my history but that didnt have any affect.
    Help, anyone know what I need to do?
    Thanks
  • MollyR
    MollyR Posts: 2,193 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited 4 March 2018 at 10:53AM
    Options
    From Twitter:

#SwagIQ Fans... Catch our first weekend game this Sunday at 8pm ET/5pm PT and play for you chance to take home the $2,500 #GrandPrize #SundayFunday #Trivia #GameNight http://www.swagbucks.com/g/l/uo9vi0

====================

I figure this to be 12 noon here. I'll be doing other things at that time, so look forward to hearing from others what it's like to play! The link took me to http://iheart.swagbucks.com/pages/2018/02/Swag_IQ where it says:

Swag IQ, brought to you by Swagbucks, is the LIVE trivia game show app that allows you test your knowledge and win BIG cash prizes. It's free. Just download the app on iOS or Android to play.

Put your trivia hat on!

Every weekday, our host will ask a series of trivia questions and we'll present you with multiple choice answers from which to choose.

Answer before it's too late

You'll have exactly 10 seconds to select your answer.

Do you have what it takes?

If you answer every question correctly, you win the grand prize. If multiple players win, the grand prize is split evenly.

Stay clear of roadblocks

If you get one wrong or don't answer within 10 seconds, you're out of the running for the grand prize.

Don't Give Up!

Even if you're out of the running for the grand prize, you'll earn Swag IQ's digital currency for questions you answer correctly.

2nd Chances

Use your Swag IQ currency to get a 2nd chance win the grand prize or redeem them for cash or free gift cards.

=========================
  • kacie
    kacie Posts: 901 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Would that not be 1am here?
  • bit_by_bit
    bit_by_bit Posts: 1,155 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    I don't know about you all but I am hanging onto those little credits on Radium One until I have got my gold survey. Radium Ones little ones don't always credit every day as promised and I don't always get a gold survey completed. The little ones are often my only barrier to getting my second goal.
    Wife, mother, gardener, nurse, Big C survivor. Officially retired at 55 2021 [/b][/b].Mortgage free April 2021Challenges 2024: Decluttering Campaign 32/100 bags plus 0 large items. Make £2024 in 2024#8 £0/£2024 Using my craft stash 0/52 Reading books 0/52 Donations for the CS/washing done from others (in and outs) in 2024 x 10 bags and 0 large items.
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 2,800 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    edited 4 March 2018 at 11:41AM
    Options
    family6 wrote: »
    Anyone having trouble with engage TV (through ascend media)? I can get it sometimes but a lot of the time I get "I have exceeded the engageTV device limit" It says I must close another engage me tab or device but I havent got one open. I deleted the app from my phone (didnt work anyway) and it seemed to get better. Ive deleted my history but that didnt have any affect.
    Thanks
    Apparently if you're not exceeding their 3 device limit it's a glitch. It may go away on it's own, or you could possibly try and contact engageme themselves to help them debug it.

EDIT: If you're sharing a connection of course, it could be that others are also using engageme
  • Happygreen
    Happygreen Posts: 2,948 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    family6 wrote: »
    Thanks

Definitely a glitch here as I'm the only one using it and on 1 device only. Occasionally I thought it might have to do with switching to a different browser briefly to do something else but I'm not sure. Recently I've given up on them altogether as I get 1 ad over 2 hours (then nothing)and it isn't worth those few SB in imaginary bonus if I can run 2 watch playlists in a fraction of the time....might just be me
    First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win - Gandhi
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure