Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Options

Comments

• tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    Picasso7 wrote: »
    sorry to bump this up, but is that right please?

Sorry I don't know that's why I didn't answer you before :(
  • Enterprise_1701C
    Options
    Picasso7 wrote: »
    sorry to bump this up, but is that right please?

Should be, so long as you buy a minimum of 10 different items.

Could kick myself, bought mine in Sains as OH was going there and couldn't be bothered to walk to T, guess where I'll be going next time!
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    tweets wrote: »
    Good Morning :hello:

Rain and wind here , been out with our Poppy and most of snow washed away :j:j:j

I have a £10 birthday treat from M&S free womens socks or tights up to the value of £10 use online or instore :A

I will have to log in not sure if my card is stored online or not.
    I have never used it for a purchase yet :cool:

If not will have to find the card.

A suggestion - I got this twin pack of 120 denier - slightly under £10 - the reviews are not brilliant but I've found them a god send over the winter - I wear them under leggings for a double layer - I got mine when their was a 20% off weekend on

http://www.marksandspencer.com/120-denier-body-sensor-opaque-tights-2-pair-pack/p/p22438197?OmnitureRedirect=T602262+
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • nettiebobs
    Options
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    Think I!!!8217;m getting the Yeo bio light idea now:)

£2.50 in T x 6

Use 6 x £1 coupons out of mag....SA willing

Compares to S at £1.25

Cost £1.50 for 6 packs plus fillers of course:)

£6 back on Quidco:)

Looks like only strawberry and peach compare.

Last day on Quidco tomorrow:)

Thanks midwinter for the heads up:)

30_CD5759-_BCB6-41_AF-8924-731_EDA3_AFA33.png
    Blueberry worked for me this morning, didn't think they would myself and all coupons accepted. Great, thanks to opp who posted. More yogs for Mother. :T
  • tweets
    Options
    mhoc wrote: »
    A suggestion - I got this twin pack of 120 denier - slightly under £10 - the reviews are not brilliant but I've found them a god send over the winter - I wear them under leggings for a double layer - I got mine when their was a 20% off weekend on

http://www.marksandspencer.com/120-denier-body-sensor-opaque-tights-2-pair-pack/p/p22438197?OmnitureRedirect=T602262+

Thank you mhoc but I cant wear tights got long legs and last time I tried was fed up the knicker part being around my thighs :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Just looked out window and its snowing :mad:
  • Former_E.ON_Company_Representative:_Malc
    Former_E.ON_Company_Representative:_Malc Posts: 6,558 Organisation Representative
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    HILLBERN wrote: »

son had phone call apparently its been said his case is not applicable for the back billing rule, so he has to pay...therefore hes complained and taken it to the next level.
    further correspondence will be via email as hes on holiday soon
    Hello HILLBERN and thanks for coming back to me.

This sounds like a District Heating scheme. They're also known as Community Energy (Heat) schemes. It's where heating and hot water comes from a district heating system supplied by an Energy Centre close to where your son lives. We've a number of these schemes around the country and Affinity Sutton is one of the organisations we work with. Are they sending bills to your son or do we charge him directly?

Due to the particular nature of this type of heating arrangement, they're separate from the conventional electricity and gas side of the business. They're dealt with exclusively by our Heat Team and I suspect it was an advisor from this area who tried to phone your son last night. This team aims to provide end to end services for customers with these set ups. They're a self-contained team with their own accounting structure, complaints procedure and website.

There are two parts to Heat bills. One part covers the amount of heat used and the second is a service charge. The Energy Service Charge is a fixed annual charge to cover the operation, maintenance and replacement costs of the district heating network including the energy centre and all technology used to supply heat. It's our responsibility to carry out all routine maintenance, repair and replacement of any part of the network and/or the technology that provides heat to your son's home.

If they haven't contacted him yet, I'd suggest your son talks to our Heat team. Contact details are on our website and, if we're charging him directly, on our bills. I'll be happy to put him in touch with this team, too, if he contacts me using the email address in my Profile.

Hope this helps HILLBERN and sorry if I'm barking up the wrong tree.

Malc

Hello HILLBERN and thanks for the update.

Were you able to confirm with your son if he has the sort of heating system I talked about last week? I ask because, if he has, this part of the business (Heat) is looked after separately from our conventional electricity and gas supplies. They have their own complaints process as well as an individual website. More specific details, including how to contact their complaints team, are on this website (heateonenergy). It'll save your son some time if he goes directly down this path.

Sorry if I'm assuming wrongly HILLBERN. Let me know if I am and I'll try again.

Malc
    Official Company Representative
    I am an official company representative of E.ON. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • Former_E.ON_Company_Representative:_Malc
    Former_E.ON_Company_Representative:_Malc Posts: 6,558 Organisation Representative
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    edited 13 February 2018 at 4:24PM
    Options
    tweets wrote: »

Thank you Malc for the :coffee: and a good evening :)

Poppy will definitely share her biscuits there is enough to go around the office :beer:

Hope you enjoy your time off. I am off for a week :j:j:j

Thanks tweets. Please thank Poppy too for sharing her biscuits :beer:

Have a great week off. :j

Malc
    Official Company Representative
    I am an official company representative of E.ON. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • izzeyb
    izzeyb Posts: 5,265 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    edited 13 February 2018 at 3:36PM
    Options
    Just found a couple more of the Coconut Toblerones in a Tesco Extra, for 75p (the ones reported on HotUKDeals back mid Jan) so surprised to still find some.

Found them on top stock shelf in the Big Brands aisle.

These are the large ones, 360g.

BC ends 763570, BBE 8/9/2018

• tweets
    Options
    Thanks tweets. Please thank Poppy too for her sharing biscuits :beer:

Have a great week off. :j

Malc

Will do thanks :)
  • braveheart60uk
    Options
    izzeyb wrote: »
    When the coupons have run out. It was on last week and it said xxxx coupons, then come back this week.

It started yesterday and there are 2,500 coupons, so I wouldn't hang about :)

I got a few this morning at about 09:30
    fuzzgun19 wrote: »
    Just tried, it said none left try next week :(

:cool: ermmmm.... I am sure I didn't get 2,500 :eek:

Expensive day today, went to harvester and got 2 all-in breakfasts, all the usual stuff plus fruit bar, fruit juices and coghees, plus 2nds :o

cost £16.98
    less 20% using AA discount £3.40
    £13.58
    left to pay
    less droid £10.00
    paid cash £3.58

a shop M&S food for 2 x 2 slices cheesecake (buy 1 get 2nd 1/2 price),£4.12, 3 x double packs biscuits at £1.50 total £8.62 less MS £5 and MS £3 = 62p

Two coughees at Nerd, ta very mych O3, fwee

Now burping and farting in comfort of home.

Total cash spend £4.20
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport