Stupid ebay (removed sellers)

Options
So Ebay have been removing lots of Chinese sellers, having bought quite a bit of stuff from them there appears to be issues trying to open INR cases.

Several are no longer registered, so the option to open cases sends me around in circles.

Select more actions from my purchase list and it shows (View Paypal Transaction).

Select resolve a problem and it says listing number is incorrect goto select more actions to open an INR. No option to open a case.

One item is not even due yet, but the sellers account has gone. It was the item i opened a post about a while back. Purchased Jan with April delivery.. Lots of not arrived feedback and no longer registered.
Censorship Reigns Supreme in Troll City...

Comments

• janb5
    janb5 Posts: 2,619 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Why not ring Customer Services to discuss with them. I suggest you ring Dublin so if you choose the option...my account has been ` restricted` etc you tend to get Dublin. Good luck.
  • ballisticbrian
    Options
    if you choose the option...my account has been ` restricted` etc you tend to get Dublin
    Wow. LOL. :D How many times was your account restricted in order to gain this valuable insider information!!!
    Warning: any unnecessary disclaimers appearing under my posts do not bear any connection with reality, either intended, accidental or otherwise. Your statutory rights are not affected.
  • mgdavid
    mgdavid Posts: 6,705 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Wow. LOL. :D How many times was your account restricted in order to gain this valuable insider information!!!

did you miss the 'etc'?
    The questions that get the best answers are the questions that give most detail....
  • ballisticbrian
    ballisticbrian Posts: 3,937 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    did you miss the 'etc'?
    Did you have a sense of humour over-ride?
    Warning: any unnecessary disclaimers appearing under my posts do not bear any connection with reality, either intended, accidental or otherwise. Your statutory rights are not affected.
  • janb5
    Options
    Actually I am delighted to tell you my account has never been restricted!

I was just so fed up of never being able to get through to Customer Services when there was any problems.

It does work and sometimes getting through to the Phillipines just takes so long on the phone.
  • forgotmyname
    forgotmyname Posts: 32,552 Forumite
    Options
    I dont need to choose options like restricted account, which is not right anyway.

I can just select contact ebay and it gives me a code and I get through instantly.

Just a pain that i purchased lots of items from one seller and no matter which item i click it opens the same item that i have opened a case with.

Won't let me see any other purchased items, stupid system to remove the purchased items from my history.

• theonlywayisup
    theonlywayisup Posts: 16,031 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    As above, ring ebay.

If you can''t face that then just open INR up on Paypal.
  • janb5
    Options
    I dont need to choose options like restricted account, which is not right anyway.

I can just select contact ebay and it gives me a code and I get through instantly.

Just a pain that i purchased lots of items from one seller and no matter which item i click it opens the same item that i have opened a case with.

Won't let me see any other purchased items, stupid system to remove the purchased items from my history.

You have just stated that the system isnt working properly but you dont want to try another avenue to speak to Ebay. Your way is not getting the problem sorted out.

Just a thought ..have you tried altering the date of your purchases to see if they come up then.. i.e. go back 3 months rather than 7 days.
  • hollydays
    hollydays Posts: 19,812 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    edited 16 March 2019 at 7:08PM
    Options
    So Ebay have been removing lots of Chinese sellers, having bought quite a bit of stuff from them there appears to be issues trying to open INR cases.

Several are no longer registered, so the option to open cases sends me around in circles.

Select more actions from my purchase list and it shows (View Paypal Transaction).

Select resolve a problem and it says listing number is incorrect goto select more actions to open an INR. No option to open a case.

One item is not even due yet, but the sellers account has gone. It was the item i opened a post about a while back. Purchased Jan with April delivery.. Lots of not arrived feedback and no longer registered.

Live chat?
    Something I use when I'm sitting down in the morning before the fire has warmed up and it's too cold to sit in the kitchen on m Y landline( I've got a bad mobile signal where I live)
    I've got my landline in the kitchen and I ring eBay at on their freephone number on handsfree while I'm cooking at other times.
    Yes there is often a wait
  • forgotmyname
    forgotmyname Posts: 32,552 Forumite
    Options
    janb5 wrote: »
    You have just stated that the system isnt working properly but you dont want to try another avenue to speak to Ebay. Your way is not getting the problem sorted out.

Just a thought ..have you tried altering the date of your purchases to see if they come up then.. i.e. go back 3 months rather than 7 days.

??? What are you reading ???

Where did i say i dont want to try another avenue? I said i dont need to make false statements to be able to phone ebay. I simply select contact ebay and then phone them.

I just didnt want to phone them on the day i created this thread.

I have view set to all purchases in 2019.

For some silly reason it linked all the items purchased from a seller into one, once you claim for one item it forgot about the rest.

Refunds are coming in now, but i got a £1.24 refund for £10 worth of goods. 1st item i clicked was the £1.24 one.

Hopefully they have sorted it now. Not sure they will pass on my suggestion to block the sellers after my items have arrived and not before they post them, unless they did post them and customs stole them?

They wouldn't say why the sellers were blocked/removed.

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure