Need about ESA Form Return .

Options
Hello i nee some advice, sorry if my English isn't very good. I have slight problems with spelling etc. So i sent my "ESA" form of that was meant to be in by 4th Jan I sent it off but because i have Personality disorder i can't remember sometimes. So ended up being posted without a stamp(i know no excuse) I got a letter from ESA had no reply from me, So I called them up gave me an address in Wolverhampton to send it to by 6th this month. I sent the form of (signed delivery) Said it was signed for the next day.
The lady said it was Wolverhampton was meant to send it to
i haven't heard anything back yet.
im one Worrying i sent it wrong place.
i did get paid on 5th but ofc its okay was before cutting of date but idk am I worrying to much
Or two that there going end my claim ( tough i haven't got a letter stating that im just panicking )
You think im overreacting and will take a while? Idk any advice? thanks

Comments

• poppy12345
    poppy12345 Posts: 18,022 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Hello i nee some advice, sorry if my English isn't very good. I have slight problems with spelling etc. So i sent my "ESA" form of that was meant to be in by 4th Jan I sent it off but because i have Personality disorder i can't remember sometimes. So ended up being posted without a stamp(i know no excuse) I got a letter from ESA had no reply from me, So I called them up gave me an address in Wolverhampton to send it to by 6th this month. I sent the form of (signed delivery) Said it was signed for the next day.
    The lady said it was Wolverhampton was meant to send it to
    i haven't heard anything back yet.
    im one Worrying i sent it wrong place.
    i did get paid on 5th but ofc its okay was before cutting of date but idk am I worrying to much
    Or two that there going end my claim ( tough i haven't got a letter stating that im just panicking )
    You think im overreacting and will take a while? Idk any advice? thanks
    You need to ring ESA and ask if it's been received. If it hasn't been received then you risk being found fit for work for failing to return the form on time.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure