Free Kindle/E Reader Books (No Chat)- Please Post all on this thread

Options

Comments

• lhl24
    lhl24 Posts: 1,390 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 2 July 2017 at 10:02PM
    Options
    Read, Write, Love at Seaside (Sweet with Heat: Seaside Summers Book 1) by Addison Cole

Sweet with Heat: Seaside Summers features a group of fun, flirty, and emotional friends who gather each summer at their Cape Cod cottages. They're sassy, flawed, and so easy to relate to, you'll be begging to enter their circle of friends!

Read, Write, Love at Seaside by Addison Cole is the sweet edition of New York Times bestselling author Melissa Foster's steamy romance novel Read, Write, Love. The stories and characters remain the same, and convey all of the passion you expect between two people in love, without any explicit scenes or harsh language.

In READ, WRITE, LOVE at SEASIDE...
    Bestselling author Kurt Remington lives to write. He spends twelve hours a day in front of his computer, rarely leaving the seclusion of his beach-front property, where he's come to finish his latest thriller -- that is, until free-spirited Leanna Bray nearly drowns in the ocean trying to save her dog. Kurt's best-laid plans are shot to hell when he comes to their rescue. Kurt's as irritated as he is intrigued by the sexy, hot mess of a woman who lives life on a whim, forgets everything, and doesn't even know the definition of the word organized.

Leanna's come to the Cape hoping to find a fulfilling career in the jam-making business, and until she figures out her own life, a man is not on the menu. But Leanna can't get the six-two, deliciously muscled and tragically neat Kurt out of her mind. She tells herself she's just stopping by to say thank you, but the heart-warming afternoon sparks an emotional and unexpectedly sweet ride as Kurt and Leanna test the powers of Chemistry 101: Opposites Attract.
    2017 Prizes - £713, 2016 Prizes - £2836, 2015 Prizes - £3598, 2014 Prizes - £3671
  • lhl24
    edited 2 July 2017 at 10:01PM
    Options
    Cause to Kill (An Avery Black Mystery - Book 1) by Blake Pierce

Homicide Detective Avery Black has been through hell. Once a top criminal defense attorney, she fell from grace when she managed to get a brilliant Harvard professor off—only to watch him kill again. She lost her husband and her daughter, and her life fell apart around her.

Trying to redeem herself, Avery has turned to the other side of the law. Working her way up the ranks, she has reached Homicide Detective, to the scorn of her fellow officers, who still remember what she did, and who will always hate her.

Yet even they cannot deny Avery’s brilliant mind, and when a disturbing serial killer strikes fear into the heart of Boston, killing girls from elite colleges, it is Avery that they turn to. It is Avery’s chance to prove herself, to finally find the redemption she craves. And yet, as she is soon to find out, Avery has come up against a killer as brilliant and daring as she.

In this game of psychological cat and mouse, women are dying with mysterious clues, and the stakes could not be higher. A frantic race against time leads Avery through a series of shocking and unexpected twists—culminating in climax that even Avery could not imagine.

A dark psychological thriller with heart-pounding suspense, CAUSE TO KILL marks the debut of a riveting new series—and a beloved new character—that will leave you turning pages late into the night.
    2017 Prizes - £713, 2016 Prizes - £2836, 2015 Prizes - £3598, 2014 Prizes - £3671
  • lhl24
    Options
    Snapped: An Agent Jade Monroe FBI Thriller - Book 1 - by C.M.Sutter

In this first installment of Sutter’s new series, heroine Jade Monroe has just completed FBI training and is assigned to help track down a serial killer in the Houston area. As bodies accumulate, the agents learn that each victim’s death involved a cement block, and their job is to figure out why. The smart, risk-taking heroine that readers came to admire in Sutter’s previous Jade Monroe novels is back and in rare form, and the stakes have never been higher, especially when Jade makes a rash decision that threatens to end her FBI career when it’s barely begun. The action never slows down in this book, a wild romp of a thriller that Sutter fans will find deeply satisfying.
  • Locky
    Locky Posts: 1,019 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    A couple of short stories from Emma Kavanagh:

The Affair
    Case 48
  • asajj
    asajj Posts: 5,123 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    Options
    Ghost of a Chance (Maggie Mulgrew Mysteries Book 1)

Welcome to Holmestead, England ~ where an American ex-pat, an archaeologist, and murder turn this picture postcard village upside down.

Maggie Mulgrew runs The Ash Leaf, an antique shop in the quaint village of Holmestead, England ~ which has nothing to do with Sherlock, thank you very much. She sells her goods to disappointed tourists, and locals who appreciate her eclectic taste.
    ally.
  • asajj
    Options
    Once Gone (a Riley Paige Mystery--Book #1) free

Women are turning up dead in the rural outskirts of Virginia, killed in grotesque ways, and when the FBI is called in, they are stumped. A serial killer is out there, his frequency increasing, and they know there is only one agent good enough to crack this case: Special Agent Riley Paige.
    ally.
  • Julie_Bookworm
    Options
    Hi All,

This arrived in my inbox as FREE this morning and wanted to share with everyone as my first post here.

Night by Casey Christie - currently free on amazon and in the kindle store.

Hope you enjoy it.

P.S - Please make sure it's still free before downloading as I don't know how long it will be free for.

P.P.S - I tried to post a link to it but I was unable to do it, sorry.

P.P.P.S - I hope to post more freeby books soon, I've got my eye on a Lee Child book I'm hoping will go on promotion soon. :rotfl:
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,897 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Hi All,

This arrived in my inbox as FREE this morning and wanted to share with everyone as my first post here.

Night by Casey Christie - currently free on amazon and in the kindle store.

Hope you enjoy it.

P.S - Please make sure it's still free before downloading as I don't know how long it will be free for.

P.P.S - I tried to post a link to it but I was unable to do it, sorry.

P.P.P.S - I hope to post more freeby books soon, I've got my eye on a Lee Child book I'm hoping will go on promotion soon. :rotfl:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Night-Book-1-Casey-Christie-ebook/dp/B00854N1AE/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=Night+by+Casey+Christie&qid=1560520559&refinements=p_n_binding_browse-bin%3A368165031&rnid=492562011&s=books&sr=1-3
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • nic_c
    nic_c Posts: 2,928 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    The Perfect Wife (A Jessie Hunt Psychological Suspense Thriller - Book One)

Criminal profiler in training (and newlywed) Jessie Hunt, 29, discovers that dark secrets lurk in her new suburban town; when a body turns up dead, she finds herself caught in the crosshairs of her newfound friends, her husband’s secrets, her serial killer caseload—and the secrets of her own dark past.

Free now on kindle
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/Perfect-Jessie-Psychological-Suspense-Thriller-Book-ebook/dp/B07JYC69YM
  • asajj
    Options
    Exodus (The Exodus Trilogy Book 1)

In 2072, Earth faces the ultimate extinction event. In an America turned authoritarian, a race against time begins. To send a starship to a distant planet, where the remains of humanity can survive. Only a small number will be chosen for this final endeavor to save mankind from extinction, and among the contenders only the most resourceful will have a chance.
    ally.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure