Forum Home» Freebies (no spend required)

Free Kindle/E Reader Books (No Chat)- Please Post all on this thread - Page 7

New Post Advanced Search
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

Free Kindle/E Reader Books (No Chat)- Please Post all on this thread

edited 17 January 2014 at 5:47AM in Freebies (no spend required)
65 replies 196.9K views
123457»

Replies

• asajjasajj Forumite
    4.9K posts
    Sixth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Rampant Recycler
    ✭✭✭✭
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/Past-Crimes-Compendium-Historical-Mysteries-ebook/dp/B073ZJRJKC

Step into the past through three historical mysteries that reach from Imperial Rome to Victorian London.

Blood Debts
    (Leonidas the Gladiator Mysteries)

Leonidas, freedman, once the most popular gladiator in Rome and champion of the games, now must fight for his life outside the arena. A man who owed him money was murdered, and Leonidas is a prime suspect. With the assistance of Cassia, daughter of a Greek scribe who has been bestowed upon him as his slave, Leonidas fights for justice in the back lanes of Imperial Rome.

A Soupçon of Poison
    (Kat Holloway Victorian Mysteries)

Kat Holloway, a young cook who is highly sought after by the wealthy of Victorian London, becomes embroiled in murder and must clear her name. Only the mysterious Daniel McAdam, who is much more than he seems, can come to her aid.

The Necklace Affair
    (Captain Lacey Regency Mysteries)

Captain Lacey agrees to help a society matron discover what has become of her cherished diamond necklace and to clear her maid, who has been arrested for its theft. Lacey quickly becomes enmeshed in scandal and past secrets, and finds himself competing with the underworld criminal, James Denis, for the necklace's retrieval.

This collection includes three novellas of 25,000-30,000 words each.
    £2020 in 2020 / £1678.62

ally.
  • asajjasajj Forumite
    4.9K posts
    Sixth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Rampant Recycler
    ✭✭✭✭
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/Exodus-Trilogy-Book-1-ebook/dp/B00AI9BMHS

Exodus (The Exodus Trilogy Book 1) Kindle Edition

In 2072, Earth faces the ultimate extinction event. In an America turned authoritarian, a race against time begins. To send a starship to a distant planet, where the remains of humanity can survive. Only a small number will be chosen for this final endeavor to save mankind from extinction, and among the contenders only the most resourceful will have a chance.

But while the government wants to choose loyal subjects in order to create another version of the society they have engineered, there are those who secretly conspire to let the starfarers choose their own destiny, free from the bonds of their mother world.

As mankind on Earth faces its final blow, the selected few set course for Aurora, more than 40 light years away!

Follow Tina Hammer, scramjet pilot and officer, Kenneth Taylor, Harvard professor and alienated by the nation he once held so dear, Maria Solis, daughter to one of the richest men in the world, a girl who would never have been chosen, except for her dad's money, on their various paths toward the greatest adventure in human history.

£2020 in 2020 / £1678.62

ally.
  • ArchangelESTArchangelEST Forumite
    21 posts
    Fifth Anniversary 10 Posts Photogenic Combo Breaker
    Make Me an Offer (Desirable Real Estate Trilogy Book 1)

FREE until September 27th

HIM: She was cute and sassy and everything a good diversion should be. So why can’t I quit thinking about her? When I find an opportunity to get closer to her, I pounce on it, only to discover she wants me gone. Can I win her over, or will she succeed in turning the whole town against me?

HER: Things couldn’t be going worse for me. So why not blow off some steam with a sexy stranger? After all, what happens in Vegas…until I found out my date was a billionaire developer with designs on my small town. Now I can’t decide whether to drive him out of my town or drag him to my bedroom…

21 posts
    THE PROPHETIC ABDUCTION OF PATRICIA ROBERTSON: A Political and Spiritual Journey to Make America Good Again

FREE until September 28th

A surreal tapestry of politics and religion in America. Truly the Stuff That Dreams Are Made On!

Disappointed by misguided Christians bargaining away America’s soul to Mitch McConnel and the Donald for three Supreme Court Justices, God turns to a self-professed !!!!!! to write a book and Make America Good Again. 

Lamenting his mysterious circumstance, the spiritually ambivalent prophet chosen for his simplified moral code becomes stricken with writer’s block. God helps him overcome it through a heavenly dream, introducing the prophet to the main antagonists from which he retells their most astonishing spiritual journey foretelling eternal secrets.

21 posts
    PEACEKEEPER'S PASSAGE: a YA Fantasy Coming-of-Age Adventure

FREE until October 5th!

Hofen is both thrilled and terrified when the peacekeepers' guild adopts him a year early, but he painfully learns surviving until his thirteenth birthday--when his guild training begins--won't be easy. Bullied inside and out of the guildhall for being an "outskirts" boy and denied access to the fighting skills a peacekeeper apprentice studies, he must secretly learn to protect himself on his own--even though discovery of his clandestine spying means expulsion.

Fused between rigid traditionalism and inexplicable technology, the Scriptures of Bellisprodus dictate all the rules for this moralistic, guild-based culture. The peacekeepers are sworn to enforce and defend these Scriptures with their lives. So when the peacekeeper masters learn of a plot that threatens the very fabric of their society, Hofen must overcome his fear of losing this new life and home he's come to love in order to preserve it.

PEACEKEEPER'S PASSAGE is an exciting fantasy tale with a touch of coming-of-age that promises to delight both YA and Adult readers of all ages.