Paper statements

Options
Hi All
My elderly Aunt has not received a bank statement from Lloyds for a few years, I am guessing that at some point they wrote to her advising how to opt in but she obviously didnt do so. She has no access to on-line banking, I have had a look on line myself and it appears the options available to her are either on-line or by phone neither of which are suitable. We are currently setting up an LPA so at the moment I am unable to do it for her. Does anyone know an address she could write to or have any other suggestions as to how this can be resolved?
Thanks for any help

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    Contact Lloyd’s or go into a branch and ask what alternative communication methods they can offer
  • 18cc
    18cc Posts: 2,120 Forumite
    Options
    i get paper statements every month. paper is the default unless you opt out ie say you want online only
  • PRAISETHESUN
    PRAISETHESUN Posts: 3,723 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    The default should be paper statements unless you specifically opt in to paperless ones. It might be worth double checking with Lloyds what address they have on file for correspondence in case they have been sending them somewhere unexpected - otherwise you are always able to reorder past statements (likely for a small fee however) if you need to see them.

Alternatively once you get the LPA set up, you could check yourself using online banking.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure