I Want A Lakeland Voucher Or Discount Code

Options

Comments

• newleaf
    newleaf Posts: 3,132 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker PPI Party Pooper
    Options
    Thanks, I just used PP9 for free delivery. I never had a code for Lakeland before, is this a new move?
    Official DFW Nerd No 096 - Proud to have dealt with my debt!
  • adoreholidays
    Options
    I have never ordered from lakeland before online but we had a lakeland magazine in the paper on Sunday last week there was coupons for
    Muffin baking tin and silicone muffin cases £11.99 down to £5.99 ref 19887
    Cole & Mason salt & pepper set £24.99 down to £9.99 ref 19888
    Chef'n 3 coloured spatulas £9.99 down to £4.99 ref 19890
    Chef'n 3 nesting bowls £19.99 down to £8.99 ref 19891
    Lakeland wok set £19.99 down to £9.99 ref 19889
    There was also an offer with orders over £59.99 you got a free non slip chopping board set ref 14434 by entering K1 into coupon code box on your basket page, it also mentioned free del until 30th sept when you spend £19.99 this was autimatically added to my order. Also purchase the Zyliss smart guard mandoline £24.99 ref 14084 got a free Zyliss peeler £7.99 ref 14511 but you have to add the ref for peeler to your basket to receive it free. I also purchased 3 bakingenius as 3for2. So purchased 2 x baking set, nesting bowls, Zyliss guard and free peeler, the 3 bakingenius tins, free chopping board set delivered free £69.94 now can't wait for my order to come sad I know.
    I just thought the ref no for coupons might be useful to other people as I am not familiar with their site I found it easier just to put in ref no's as had already worked out from mag what I wanted probably a good idea as if I saw anything else the bill would have been a lot higher
  • ailey
    ailey Posts: 3,184 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Brilliant! I've just ordered £87 worth of garden items in Lakeland's sale for £21. Many thanks to all for the information and also for the people who gave PP9 for free delivery as this saved another £4.25. Ordered a brilliant wire brush with telescopic handle to clean weeds etc from between slabs on patio reduced from £14.99 to £6.99 and had excellent reviews which are always good as a guide. Very happy with this as they are generally quite expensive so great to get some good deals from them. I just love MSE and the forums!:rotfl:
    "For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone."
  • maxwellhouse
    Options
    Can someone please help me? I can't find where abouts you put in the code for the free postage and the free silicone moulds..... I have been through the checkout pages 3 times and can't find a box to input the codes.....
  • marbella
    Options
    Place your first order by phone and get £5 off a £20 or over order using code EK7, looks like this cannot be used on-line but the phone number is 01539488100 - good luck and enjoy.:)
  • elle_gee
    elle_gee Posts: 8,584 Forumite
    Options
    Thankyou Ailey for the free delivery code - just ordered £42 worth of handy gardening bits for FIL's Christmas present for £13.50 (plus perhaps some fancy chocs for me! ;)) :D :money:
    Can someone please help me? I can't find where abouts you put in the code for the free postage and the free silicone moulds..... I have been through the checkout pages 3 times and can't find a box to input the codes.....

Top right of the checkout screen, there's a box above the list of items you've put in your basket :)
  • crazyterrier2000
    Options
    No longer posting on freebies or comps
  • claire21
    claire21 Posts: 32,747 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    pp9

from hduk

the kitchen place - not leather
  • Jo4
    Jo4 Posts: 6,819 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    I got free p&p as I combined my Mums order and mine and I am getting the free cupcake moulds. :j I am delighted that I have more Christmas presents sorted! Has anyone a link so I can see what the free moulds look like and how many there are?
  • JobCashThanks
    Options
    Hi, I have just used the code K1 on my order (which is over £90) and I have been offered a FREE set of 2 non-slip chopping boards. Happy with that as I was considering buying them anyway! Thanks for the advice everyone. PS. My delivery is free without the PP9 code but maybe that because of the value of my order.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback