We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

I Want A Lakeland Voucher Or Discount Code

1…2122242627…58

Comments

  • newleaf
    newleaf Posts: 3,132
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker PPI Party Pooper
    Forumite
    Thanks, I just used PP9 for free delivery. I never had a code for Lakeland before, is this a new move?
    Official DFW Nerd No 096 - Proud to have dealt with my debt!
  • I have never ordered from lakeland before online but we had a lakeland magazine in the paper on Sunday last week there was coupons for
    Muffin baking tin and silicone muffin cases £11.99 down to £5.99 ref 19887
    Cole & Mason salt & pepper set £24.99 down to £9.99 ref 19888
    Chef'n 3 coloured spatulas £9.99 down to £4.99 ref 19890
    Chef'n 3 nesting bowls £19.99 down to £8.99 ref 19891
    Lakeland wok set £19.99 down to £9.99 ref 19889
    There was also an offer with orders over £59.99 you got a free non slip chopping board set ref 14434 by entering K1 into coupon code box on your basket page, it also mentioned free del until 30th sept when you spend £19.99 this was autimatically added to my order. Also purchase the Zyliss smart guard mandoline £24.99 ref 14084 got a free Zyliss peeler £7.99 ref 14511 but you have to add the ref for peeler to your basket to receive it free. I also purchased 3 bakingenius as 3for2. So purchased 2 x baking set, nesting bowls, Zyliss guard and free peeler, the 3 bakingenius tins, free chopping board set delivered free £69.94 now can't wait for my order to come sad I know.
    I just thought the ref no for coupons might be useful to other people as I am not familiar with their site I found it easier just to put in ref no's as had already worked out from mag what I wanted probably a good idea as if I saw anything else the bill would have been a lot higher
  • ailey
    ailey Posts: 3,219
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    Brilliant! I've just ordered £87 worth of garden items in Lakeland's sale for £21. Many thanks to all for the information and also for the people who gave PP9 for free delivery as this saved another £4.25. Ordered a brilliant wire brush with telescopic handle to clean weeds etc from between slabs on patio reduced from £14.99 to £6.99 and had excellent reviews which are always good as a guide. Very happy with this as they are generally quite expensive so great to get some good deals from them. I just love MSE and the forums!:rotfl:
    "For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone."
  • Can someone please help me? I can't find where abouts you put in the code for the free postage and the free silicone moulds..... I have been through the checkout pages 3 times and can't find a box to input the codes.....
  • Place your first order by phone and get £5 off a £20 or over order using code EK7, looks like this cannot be used on-line but the phone number is 01539488100 - good luck and enjoy.:)
  • elle_gee
    elle_gee Posts: 8,584
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Thankyou Ailey for the free delivery code - just ordered £42 worth of handy gardening bits for FIL's Christmas present for £13.50 (plus perhaps some fancy chocs for me! ;)) :D :money:
    Can someone please help me? I can't find where abouts you put in the code for the free postage and the free silicone moulds..... I have been through the checkout pages 3 times and can't find a box to input the codes.....

    Top right of the checkout screen, there's a box above the list of items you've put in your basket :)
  • No longer posting on freebies or comps
  • claire21
    claire21 Posts: 32,747
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    pp9


    from hduk

    the kitchen place - not leather
  • Jo4
    Jo4 Posts: 6,855
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I got free p&p as I combined my Mums order and mine and I am getting the free cupcake moulds. :j I am delighted that I have more Christmas presents sorted! Has anyone a link so I can see what the free moulds look like and how many there are?
  • Hi, I have just used the code K1 on my order (which is over £90) and I have been offered a FREE set of 2 non-slip chopping boards. Happy with that as I was considering buying them anyway! Thanks for the advice everyone. PS. My delivery is free without the PP9 code but maybe that because of the value of my order.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.