The Super September NSD Thread!

Options

Comments

• arc2014
    arc2014 Posts: 194 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    1/15

I'm in for the night now so day 1 has officially been an NSD! 1st of many I hope (and at least 15 this month!)

:beer: :T
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,308 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Not one today.
    I may have had a McD's happy meal & a Mcflurry :eek:
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • fruitloop04
    Options
    Can I add 3 NSD days in a row please :)
    01.05.2019 - Re-Mortgage - £142,000 :eek::eek::eek: Total overpaid to date: £15,584.33.
    MFW #52 £9000/£12000
  • Doglover
    Doglover Posts: 1,024 Forumite
    Options
    Hi. I was hoping to join please?

I did start this today but obviously a bit late to the party.

Today I spent £17 😕 But on the plus side I did a really thorough freezer sort out and inventory and I think I can get away with tiny food shopping for a couple of weeks 🎉
  • Evening everyone,

NSD #1 for me today.
    VSPC 2019 #10 - £168.80/£100 VSPC 2020 #4 - £262.03/£200 VSPC 2021 #9 - £242.88/£200 VSPC 2022 #3 - £188.03/£200 VSPC 2023 #7 - £0/£200
  • marmiterulesok
    Options
    arc2014 wrote: »
    Well half way through day 1, the kids were begging me to go to soft play, we're at the park instead! Tea planned with a fridge raid and potatoes from the garden. Think day 1 is in the bag!

duly noted! :j
    I have my first NSD in the bag!

marmite - please tell me that Igor is not planning to wear his lederhosen to the September NSD thread launch party??? You know what that means....he's booked that well-known German Oompah band to provide the music, think they're called Die Guten Alten Jungen.....

well done there Nargle!

oh not them...please,not them..... :eek:
    ...and you remember their cousins from the States, The Good Ole Boys? Whenever they played at our parties, we didn't need disco lights, they were always provided by the officers of the law with their cars that had the blue flashing lights on top......

can't you bribe them with some of swedish cheffie's alcoholic concoctions...you know the peppermint drink that set his chest hair on fire last week when we had that barbecue and Hubert ate all the strawberry and cream vol au vents and was promptly sick all over your gold and sparkly spongebob stilletos?
  • marmiterulesok
    Options
    Can I add 3 NSD days in a row please :)

woger :cool:
    Doglover wrote: »
    Hi. I was hoping to join please?

I did start this today but obviously a bit late to the party.

Today I spent £17 😕 But on the plus side I did a really thorough freezer sort out and inventory and I think I can get away with tiny food shopping for a couple of weeks 🎉

oo you are a tease.you won't tell me what your target is.let me guess...10?no.12?no.15?17? 24?34?

oh please tell me :rotfl:
    beanielou wrote: »
    Not one today.
    I may have had a McD's happy meal & a Mcflurry :eek:

oh beanie.how could you? :eek:
  • marmiterulesok
    Options
    arc2014 wrote: »
    1/15

I'm in for the night now so day 1 has officially been an NSD! 1st of many I hope (and at least 15 this month!)

:beer: :T
    Evening everyone,

NSD #1 for me today.

woohoo!!! :j:j:j
  • marmiterulesok
    Options
    not one for me though. :(
  • Nargleblast
    Nargleblast Posts: 10,762 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    duly noted! :j

well done there Nargle!

oh not them...please,not them..... :eek:

can't you bribe them with some of swedish cheffie's alcoholic concoctions...you know the peppermint drink that set his chest hair on fire last week when we had that barbecue and Hubert ate all the strawberry and cream vol au vents and was promptly sick all over your gold and sparkly spongebob stilletos?

That's the last time I let Hubert wear my stilettos, he can buy his own from now on!
    One life - your life - live it!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport