Mystery shopping thread 26 *please read the op first**please no client names or fees

Options

Comments

• hannerrbabes
    Options
    A few months ago I was worried that MF was having money issues due to scheduled payments being late, now this has happened again. This message is on their website when you log in:
    'IMPORTANT UPDATE: Payment: Please accept our sincerest apologies for the delay in your payment this month. We are aware there has been a delay for the 30th September. Apologies for any inconvenience caused. We will provide an update as soon as possible. Thank you for your understanding.'
    Doesn't sound too reassuring, especially as I am due around £100 today and £50 in a fortnight.
  • missymouse
    Options
    Yes hope it's ok. They are usually good. I'm owed some money too
  • missymouse
    missymouse Posts: 750 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    There are loads of jobs on MF for restaurants and fragrance but I'm not prepared to do jobs for such a low reimbursement at the moment as you have to pay for another person and with the smell one you have to spend at least double the reimbursement and have the aggro of posting the receipt.

Perhaps I'm green but it would never occur to me to take the product back.

It's about time the reimbursement amounts were raised in most jobs, they have been static for at least 3 years' and things cost more.
  • hannerrbabes
    Options
    missymouse wrote: »

It's about time the reimbursement amounts were raised in most jobs, they have been static for at least 3 years' and things cost more.

I completely agree with the reimbursements costs being raised. One in particular that erks me is the pizza restaurant that only gives you £15 to spend but you can't go alone. £15 is about the cost of one pizza there!
  • Doc_N
    Doc_N Posts: 8,271 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Simple economics of supply and demand, as operated by HGEM (Mystery Diner) and I'm sure it's exactly the same with all the others.

Recruit enough people and you can pay peanuts, because there'll always be someone daft enough or desperate enough to take the bait.
  • missymouse
    missymouse Posts: 750 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    It's not worth it when the restaurant has a menu with offers or you can use a voucher and not have to time everything and relax.
  • jessie2017
    Options
    New message says the money for Sept 25th should be paid by midnight Wednesday.
  • Tolteca87
    Tolteca87 Posts: 1,394 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    The MF money is showing in my bank account for tomorrow - the 4th.
  • LouiseJLaurie
    Options
    Some remaining Pharmacy’s, Train journeys and Stations and ladies only Shoe shops and Hair Cuts on Mystery Customer Evaluations. Login here: shopper.mysterycustomerevaluations.com if you’re not one of our team yet, join us here: http://apply.mysterycustomerevaluations.com
  • shoppingqueen2
    Options
    React are looking for more shopper in several counties including Cumbria, Cornwall, Hertfordshire, Somerset, South Yorkshire and many more. Please take a look at the job board you can access this via the website just Google React CX. If you are already signed up with us then don't forget you can refer a friend.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback