Making cards - Ideas for beginners (part 4)

Options

Comments

• chocolate.orange_2
    Options

ChocOrange - Any luck on the bag charm turning up? :/
    Snipped you

:( Not yet JuJu. I will pop to collections office on Monday and see if they can help. Just incase they forgot to leave a card. Was it signed for ?
    furrypig says:my name is Choccy and I am addicted to nose free stamps as I want to save them all and give them noses!!!:rotfl:
    About me. Im Choccy or Chocolate orange depending on where i am.Yes occasionally i am a total looon who spends too long online,but no where near as much £ as her spendy elves do ..:D
  • THE-WIFE_3
    THE-WIFE_3 Posts: 2,063 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks for the heads up on the Promarkers, Choccy

Just wandering and wondering, do I need anymore PM's :whistle::whistle:

Of course!
    :whistle: Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the ground each morning the devil says, "OH CARP, SHE'S UP"! :whistle:

• Crafty_JuJu
    Crafty_JuJu Posts: 703 Forumite
    Options
    Snipped you

:( Not yet JuJu. I will pop to collections office on Monday and see if they can help. Just incase they forgot to leave a card. Was it signed for ?

Nooooo it can't be lost :( I didn't sen it signed...wish I'd sent it signed now :(
    :wave:Hi, I have a passion for crafting.......I'm always up to something :rotfl::rotfl:

:j I have found the key to weight loss.....ZUMBA :j
  • THE-WIFE_3
    Options
    Just updated my blog with rainmac's CP card swap and ScattyJans musical challenge.
    :whistle: Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the ground each morning the devil says, "OH CARP, SHE'S UP"! :whistle:

• chocolate.orange_2
    Options
    Nooooo it can't be lost :( I didn't sen it signed...wish I'd sent it signed now :(

It might be sat at collections office. I hope :o. Will pop there as soon as i drop the boys off on Monday
    furrypig says:my name is Choccy and I am addicted to nose free stamps as I want to save them all and give them noses!!!:rotfl:
    About me. Im Choccy or Chocolate orange depending on where i am.Yes occasionally i am a total looon who spends too long online,but no where near as much £ as her spendy elves do ..:D
  • chocolate.orange_2
    Options
    THE-WIFE wrote: »
    Thanks for the heads up on the Promarkers, Choccy

Just wandering and wondering, do I need anymore PM's :whistle::whistle:

Of course!

Thats how i am too :rotfl: Just had a look at my list and i only need 9. Im trying to think if the 9 i need are different enough for me to order them :rotfl:

Off to look at your makes :D
  • farmville
    farmville Posts: 1,855 Forumite
    Options
    Choccy and The Wife please stop with those link's to the fab offer's.....................oh okay please don't hee hee!!!!!

Off to see if they sell any Tilda stamp's :)
    2014 Swagbucks goal - £50/ £300 - 16/01/2014
    £100/£300 - 26/02/2014
    Sealed Pot #311
  • rainmac
    rainmac Posts: 7,063 Forumite
    Home Insurance Hacker! Cashback Cashier
    edited 22 May 2010 at 3:47PM
    Options
    Hello everyone, well it's pretty sunny here :), we've got the paddling pool in the garden and 2 naked boys running around screaming as the water is sooooo cold ;)

DTB, so glad your back is getting better and you are feeling a bit better in yourself. Don't let the b*ggers ger you down ;)

Glittermum, thank you for my 2 cards, the sunflower card is so clever, my boys loved it and wanted to rip it open and get their mitts on all the little sunflowers. I've put the card on a high shelf so they can't.

Wanna-b-rich, your Tilda card is beautiful, I love it xxx

Padster, huge congratulations on your wins!!!

TheWife, did you order the BG pads? I've got the Basics Kraft pad, it's gorgeous but I haven't used any of it yet.

I've got some girly birthday cards to make this weekend. I've stamped and coloured the images already as I got the stamp today and was eager to use it.
    :wave: If you want the rainbow, you've got to put up with the rain :wave:
  • RustyFlange
    RustyFlange Posts: 7,538 Forumite
    Options
    Those sweet pea stamps are gorgeous Glittermum - which reminds me I won some a couple of weeks ago and they ain't arrived yet :(

I also won at Teddy stampers today with a card I sent choccy with her B prize :D - why is it I win with the ones that take me minutes and the ones I spend blood and sweat on don't (shruggy thingy) :p

I also won a bottle of wine at work for entering the caption contest in our Customer Services newsletter - apparently my caption was rubbish but I was the only person who bothered to enter :p

One set of my penny black stamps arrived today - it's your day - just nine lives left to come
    plus my order from WHSmith was left with my neighbour - thanks for posting the linkLeia - those papers are seriously gorgeous (daren't look at them at the mo as OH hasn't noticed them) ;)

Can't help you with Diego Rusty DD is far too old for that it's Wizards of Waverley place, Zak and Codi on Deck and other such Disney channel carp that I have to put up with - do like Fineas (sp?) and Ferb though :)

Congrats on your win, any reason why my name was linked to penny black stamps? you trying to tell me something?

Thanks choccy my images arrived this morning :D

thanks Melissa - my flowers arrived safely which is fab and they are lovely!! :j thanks for the link :)

We have been out to the beach this morning, I never remembered the sea being so cold. I need to find some numbers for DD's cards. and they will be done :)
    Raising kids is like being held hostage by midget terrorists
  • THE-WIFE_3
    Options
    Thats how i am too :rotfl: Just had a look at my list and i only need 9. Im trying to think if the 9 i need are different enough for me to order them :rotfl:

Off to look at your makes :D

:eek: Choccy, I absolutely needed er! Hmmm! 2...................0

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure