Tesco chopped toms with basil,59p...3 for 1...got £3.54 back????

Options

Comments

• c_l_a_i_r_e
    c_l_a_i_r_e Posts: 4,647 Forumite
    Options
    I saw this over on HUKD a while ago and sent OH round to check it out:)

Well he got 32 @ 59p each (£18.88), and a £37.76 multibuy saving was taken off the bill:T This is a fab glitch for us as we go through loads of these in a month:)
    :starmod:C'est la vie:starmod:
  • jamespir
    jamespir Posts: 21,456 Forumite
    Options
    Need a new TV as Pixmania didn't honour their glitch. So 1000 cartons of tomatoes and a free TV. Yes please!

dont they woudl honour that
    Replies to posts are always welcome, If I have made a mistake in the post, I am human, tell me nicely and it will be corrected. If your reply cannot be nice, has an underlying issue, or you believe that you are God, please post in another forum. Thank you
  • emerald_starcat
    emerald_starcat Posts: 2,112 Forumite
    Options
    jamespir wrote: »
    dont they woudl honour that

Don't think I could fit 1000 cartons in my car!
    My daughters are my world
  • daisylou_466
    daisylou_466 Posts: 59 Forumite
    Options
    Just worked for me with the tomatoes and chilli as well as the tomato and basil. Have expiry dates of Sep/Oct this year - so may be worthwhile thinking how many you can use in that time.
  • jamespir
    Options
    so if i were to buy twenty does that mean i could get a 10 pound pack of beer and 1.82 wriggleys gum for 2 p
    Replies to posts are always welcome, If I have made a mistake in the post, I am human, tell me nicely and it will be corrected. If your reply cannot be nice, has an underlying issue, or you believe that you are God, please post in another forum. Thank you
  • mandycr
    mandycr Posts: 4,238 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    says expired on hduk?????
    best win in 2011:eek: 4 nights in Las Vegas :eek:
    2011 wins £8,752.00
  • jamespir
    Options
    mandycr wrote: »
    says expired on hduk?????

only because it didint work for some people
  • imnothere
    imnothere Posts: 413 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    so do you have to spend say £5 on other items, and then if you buy 3 tomatos you get 2 cartons back for free?
  • mandycr
    mandycr Posts: 4,238 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    <<<<<<<< runs away to to put clothes and get to tesco will checkit ou thanks james
    best win in 2011:eek: 4 nights in Las Vegas :eek:
    2011 wins £8,752.00
  • jamespir
    Options
    imnothere wrote: »
    so do you have to spend say £5 on other items, and then if you buy 3 tomatos you get 2 cartons back for free?

no you get 3 packs of tomatoes for free then 1.77 to spend on something else
    if you buy ten you get 10 packs free plus 5.90 to buy on something else
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure