Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Options

Comments

• Enterprise_1701C
    Enterprise_1701C Posts: 23,409 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Good morning all, another sunny one.

Got an email through, download and register on the Sports Direct app and if England win tomorrow you will get a winners T shirt.

I was planning on getting into local town today to check out SD and S's but didn't make it, thought no problem, will go today. Turns out I am working today. Could sometimes lynch OH!

Still, I guess it will be fairly quiet tomorrow afternoon, better than being near any TV!
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • emerald21
    emerald21 Posts: 11,349 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    emerald21 wrote: »

It was on one of the student money saving sites Susie

Buy a bottle of Ribena through the Greggs Rewards app and you'll get an offer added for a free salad.

They've got lots of different types including pasta salads – great for a cheap lunch.

Have a good day in Liverpool:D

Thank you TM I intend too lol. Got a bit excited when I read about those Dare magazines with the freebies on , thought they were the free ones that Superdrug has :o
  • michaels
    michaels Posts: 28,057 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    There were some free hotel chocolate on OneTwo this AM but it seems between me claiming with 842 left and 60s later when I called DW and told her to claim they had all gone - apologies for calling her first rather than posting on here, I suspect my badge may be revoked?

HUKD are reporting free brewdog but not on mine but then I have already claimed that.
    I think....
  • Danigrace
    Danigrace Posts: 398 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    :hello:Good Morning Elite:hello:
    I have a quick question for the W experts.
    I have some £8 wys £40 W vouchers that came in a mailing. The last time I was there I got a till spit spit for £4 wys £40.
    So my question is, does anyone know if I can use them together and how much the till would need to see to use both vouchers in one transaction. Obviously they have different bar codes. Thank you :)
    :hello: Danigrace :hello:
  • Freewheeling
    Freewheeling Posts: 622 Forumite
    Options
    Morning all! It's another beautiful, warm and sunny day down here in Devon. It's also Friday :j:j

I've noticed that the expiry date on the offer for the Shopmium meat-free products is now the end of the day. So get down to Sainsburys pronto if you can!
  • braveheart60uk
    braveheart60uk Posts: 3,119 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Dark side from sports direct. Sorry no time to give more details, just search their site
  • Sarahdol75
    Sarahdol75 Posts: 7,717 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Good morning everyone.
  • michaels
    michaels Posts: 28,057 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    So I notice the droid mitchell and Butler dining vouchers expire at the end of this month. These can be used as cash (ie in conjunction with other offers) so are there any other offers out there at the moment? I know there was a harvesters 241 but I think that has expired? Ta
    I think....
  • Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014 Forumite
    Options
    I probably missed loads at SD this week as only got their today instead of my usual Wednesday nose :eek:

IMG_2145.jpg

Palmers Facial Cleansing Oil 80p

Palmers Night Cream 80p

Solait SPF 10 Moisturising sun spray 45p

Solait SPF 15 Transparent sun spray, Clear and Protect 60p B/C ending 2585 only.
    Careful as there is exact product very slight difference to writing on packaging but different barcode scans £2.99.
  • Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014 Forumite
    Options
    Morning all! It's another beautiful, warm and sunny day down here in Devon. It's also Friday :j:j

I've noticed that the expiry date on the offer for the Shopmium meat-free products is now the end of the day. So get down to Sainsburys pronto if you can!

I got these other day in town, very good for free, didn't think that store would stock it as it's not huge but they did. Don't know if anyone local to me still reads the Elite, used to be quite a few of us...
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure