Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Options

Comments

• Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014 Forumite
    Options
    Danigrace wrote: »
    :hello:Good Morning Elite:hello:
    I have a quick question for the W experts.
    I have some £8 wys £40 W vouchers that came in a mailing. The last time I was there I got a till spit spit for £4 wys £40.
    So my question is, does anyone know if I can use them together and how much the till would need to see to use both vouchers in one transaction. Obviously they have different bar codes. Thank you :)

I'm pretty sure that no one has had any luck using 2 waities conditional spends at the same time. But I'm not 100% certain.
  • Tinyshoes
    Options
    michaels wrote: »
    There were some free hotel chocolate on OneTwo this AM but it seems between me claiming with 842 left and 60s later when I called DW and told her to claim they had all gone - apologies for calling her first rather than posting on here, I suspect my badge may be revoked?

HUKD are reporting free brewdog but not on mine but then I have already claimed that.

Well if you got the offer then I expect you will be allowed to keep it, mine was never revoked even though I got a wine glitch to myself once. Ask DM. :rotfl:
  • zippydooda
    zippydooda Posts: 16,121 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Danigrace wrote: »
    :hello:Good Morning Elite:hello:
    I have a quick question for the W experts.
    I have some £8 wys £40 W vouchers that came in a mailing. The last time I was there I got a till spit spit for £4 wys £40.
    So my question is, does anyone know if I can use them together and how much the till would need to see to use both vouchers in one transaction. Obviously they have different bar codes. Thank you :)
    Tinyshoes wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure that no one has had any luck using 2 waities conditional spends at the same time. But I'm not 100% certain.

I'm reasonably sure it won't work. I tried to use a 10% cardnand a £4 off
    Person on till tried but computer said no
  • Tinyshoes
    Options
    pippo wrote: »
    It's the blinking loo roll that gets you every time..

I have enough toiletries, make up, and all of those cleansing and moisturising stuff to last me till I die!
    Got enough clothes too! and shoes.. never seem to wear anything out now.

I try to confine my shopping to Wine, food, Wine,and house/garden refurbishment...........

I know we ran out in the week and had to use the last xmas scented decorated one I was saving. :eek:

I thought DD would go mad but apparently it had lost it's scent. :rotfl:
  • Tinyshoes
    Options
    zippydooda wrote: »
    I'm reasonably sure it won't work. I tried to use a 10% cardnand a £4 off
    Person on till tried but computer said no

I have a feeling TM tried to use 2 different ones before. I thought you or Locarr would know. ;)
  • Tinyshoes
    Options
    And I still haven't received any conditional spends since they dropped the mypicks. :(

Even the couple of small cashback shops I have done lately didn't give me any till splits.

Hopefully it might have put me back on their radar. I did a survey the other week and there was a relevant question to have a little moan about it. :o
  • Tinyshoes
    Options
    Saversue wrote: »
    I sympathise with DD. I am in the middle of having a new roofline fitted and besides the stress of will it be OK the heat isn't helping the three fitters. It's a full time job keeping them supplied with drinks.
    Have just re-seeded the grass, some parts didn't take due the the heat, iI think, doesn't matter how much i water. So i put more seed and compost down on Monday on the bald patches. Took me hours. Didn't think that the fitters would need to put loads of materials down on the grass ::eek: just thought it would all fit on the patio - so no chance of the new seed growing :(

Aunt (91) had fall and is in hospital - 80 mile trip to visit. He mobile wasn't working so had to get her a new one and put £10.00 GiffGaff credit on for a month so she can call people as much as she wants. Only problem is after showing her several times and writing down very simple instructions, she can work out how to make a call :( but at least she can answer it.

Mum's freezer on the blink this week so had to get her a new one and transfer everything when it had chilled at midnight last night.

My house alarm kept going off, even when not on, so have had to have alarm man out and a new alarm box fitted.

Will be glad when this weeks over!!!

Sorry I disappeared yesterday, I hope now that Friday is here you have a better weekend after everything. x
  • Tinyshoes
    Options
    Sarahdol75 wrote: »
    Oh no,hopefully they can do it on evenings for her.

Saversue, its Thursday, week nearly over, next week will be better.

Well he seems to think he can come next week to do it now as cooler tuesday. But has said they have to scrape the paint off the wall as much as they can. In this heat that's going to be awful job. :eek:
  • Tinyshoes
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    Said 21 at 6.30 in mine when i took dh work:eek:

£15 in ours, yes i scanned them

Hello ts :wave:
    Congratulations:j:j:j:j:j:j:j when is she due? is this the one that has a dd already?

Hello Bubbs :), Yes a little brother or sister for Teeny. :D
  • Chrisv
    Chrisv Posts: 5,119 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Bake Off Boss!
    Options
    Another QCo £2.50 offer :)

Simply activate our special offer now and spend £5 (exc. delivery) or more before midnight Sunday 8 July

https://www.quidco.com/incentives/football-fever-bonus-five-july/
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport