Comments

• bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,926 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Afternoon all :D
    Quiet here , where is SSM?:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    Beanie hope you are ok too?
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    Options
    Maman, i know you have alot of pickles, did you know they are just free now not speed?
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,560 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    When did that change Bubbs? Not seen or heard about that.

Denise
  • majorica
    Options
    Hello, does anyone know if you are a target member but not been to get weighted in for at least a year, can you go back to class and not pay even after all that time if you are still within the 3lb range?
    Also lost my membership card but still got the book that showed I was at target, do you think they will accept that?
    Going to a new class tomorrow to give support to DD who just can't do it at home, we have tried and tried and she is getting despondant about it now also needs an op and has been told she needs to lose weight for it.
    I'm not sure if I am still in my target range tbh but i've got my fingers crossed.
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,592 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    edited 14 September 2018 at 5:32PM
    Options
    I didn't get to post yesterday so sorry if I've missed losses.:T

bubbs wrote: »
    Maman, i know you have alot of pickles, did you know they are just free now not speed?
    joedenise wrote: »

Denise

No I didn't know that bubbs. What's the reasoning behind that then? So would that be braised red cabbage Speed, pickled cabbage just free or HM boiled beetroot Speed, pickled beetroot free. That's crazy!! If it's true I might be ignoring that.
    ETA: I just checked syns online and gherkins are still Speed. Has anyone ever eaten a gherkin that's not pickled?:think:

I don't know the answer majorica. There are lots of posters here who are on the social teams so they might know. I do remember there's some way of rejoining and keeping your target but I can't remember how it's done. I'm sure tomorrow's consultant can explain and you can decide whether it's worth it. They're hardly likely to throw you out.

Yesterday I was out for lunch and dinner. I did make SW friendly choices as far as possible but definitely not all on plan. I've been on plan today so far but tonight we're out for dinner again. It's my DH's birthday today so lots of celebrations going on. These will be going on through next week too but I'll have good days in between so I won't stray too far from my target range. I hope.;)
  • bubbs
    edited 14 September 2018 at 6:47PM
    Options
    joedenise wrote: »

Denise
    Denise, i don't know read it online and its been a while apparently :cool:
    maman wrote: »
    I didn't get to post yesterday so sorry if I've missed losses.:T

No I didn't know that bubbs. What's the reasoning behind that then? So would that be braised red cabbage Speed, pickled cabbage just free or HM boiled beetroot Speed, pickled beetroot free. That's crazy!! If it's true I might be ignoring that.
    ETA: I just checked syns online and gherkins are still Speed. Has anyone ever eaten a gherkin that's not pickled?:think:

I don't know the answer majorica. There are lots of posters here who are on the social teams so they might know. I do remember there's some way of rejoining and keeping your target but I can't remember how it's done. I'm sure tomorrow's consultant can explain and you can decide whether it's worth it. They're hardly likely to throw you out.

Yesterday I was out for lunch and dinner. I did make SW friendly choices as far as possible but definitely not all on plan. I've been on plan today so far but tonight we're out for dinner again. It's my DH's birthday today so lots of celebrations going on. These will be going on through next week too but I'll have good days in between so I won't stray too far from my target range. I hope.;)
    I know its strange but i knew you liked it, they said something to do with the vinegar ? so like you i went and looked cause thought they were talking out there bum:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: but no they wasnt:p
    Gherkins are yuk:rotfl::rotfl: but only speed if not pickled
  • bubbs
    Options
    Maman, beetroot is 29p in s6 in Aldi :D
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,308 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Great result Stoke :)
    GReat start to your challange :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • curl_girl
    curl_girl Posts: 4,622 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Maman, beetroot is 29p in s6 in Aldi :D

Noticed that they are dated Feb 2019 as well!

STS for me.

Expected a loss but I haven't done as much exercise this week.
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,308 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Afternoon all :D
    Quiet here , where is SSM?:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    Beanie hope you are ok too?

Yes, ok, thanks.
    Plodding on.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure