AliExpress all in Russian?

Options
Looking soem osbcure items and Aliexpress came up. But everything is in Russian even though it shows UK English and £'s in my settings.

Anyone else use the site? Yours the same?
Censorship Reigns Supreme in Troll City...

Comments

• barmonkey
    barmonkey Posts: 7,159 Forumite
    Options
    Mine is fine, the "ship to" is set to the UK and GBP. When I click on "language" the is no option for British. But the site is in English.
    WWSD
    (what would Scooby Doo)
  • soolin
    soolin Posts: 72,206 Ambassador
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Looking soem osbcure items and Aliexpress came up. But everything is in Russian even though it shows UK English and £'s in my settings.

Anyone else use the site? Yours the same?

Yep, one of the browsers I used to use is now unusable , I can't remember which one without being at my PC to check. It's fine when I log in on a different browser.
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the eBay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales, Boost Your Income, Praise, Vents & Warnings, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning , UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know.. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • forgotmyname
    forgotmyname Posts: 32,552 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Thanks, will experiment.

Firefox = Russian

Chrome = English

Opera with VPN
    VPN location Europe = French
    VPN location USA = French
    VPN location Asia = French

Edge = English
    Censorship Reigns Supreme in Troll City...

• soolin
    soolin Posts: 72,206 Ambassador
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I just have to remember which browser to use before I log in - It's been several months for me now and with no sign of it sorting itself out.
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the eBay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales, Boost Your Income, Praise, Vents & Warnings, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning , UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know.. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure