jd2000

Options
hi. Have just made a claim against close finance relating to h. p. agreement from circa 2005. Does anyone have any info. relatng to this company that can help me if they are obstructive. Cheers

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 35,242 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    What do you mean by 'obstructive'? And what sort of information do you think would remove this obstruction?
  • dunstonh
    dunstonh Posts: 116,379 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    If you have already sent in your complaint then its too late to be worrying about this. Sit back and wait and see.
    I am an Independent Financial Adviser (IFA). The comments I make are just my opinion and are for discussion purposes only. They are not financial advice and you should not treat them as such. If you feel an area discussed may be relevant to you, then please seek advice from an Independent Financial Adviser local to you.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 26,612 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    jd2000 wrote: »
    Does anyone have any info. relatng to this company that can help me if they are obstructive.
    If your complaint is denied (assuming that's what you mean by "obstructive"), no amount of information about the company will help you.

You really should be crossing any bridges only when you come to them. If your complaint does fail, you'll need to examine the reasons given for the rejection and there really is no point trying to "second guess" them while your complaint is still being considered.
    dunstonh wrote: »
    Sit back and wait and see.
    Exactly.
  • Nearlyold
    Nearlyold Posts: 2,289 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Close Brothers provide HP for retailers, car dealers, motorcycle dealers etc. not sure how often a customer would obtain HP finance directly from Close Brothers with no third party involvement. If as is likely the finance was arranged via whoever the OP bought the product the finance was for from, the complaint of a PPI miss-sale should be sent to them not Close Brothers
  • jd2000
    jd2000 Posts: 18 Forumite
    Options
    Hi. Thank you for your replies. I will wait for a reply.
  • jd2000
    jd2000 Posts: 18 Forumite
    Options
    hi. have received a conformation reply today and will await reply.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure