Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Options

Comments

• Arthien
    Arthien Posts: 1,513 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Morning all!

Had a lovely couple of days in Cheltenham, apart from a disastrous breakfast in Wetherspoons - waited 45 mins and it turned up stone cold! But that meant more space for a cheesy German sausage and a Baileys in the Christmas market, so silver linings and all that :D

Hope everyone has a fulfilling and festive Sunday. Lots to do today, making up for being away and all the usual weekend jobs, but I'm going to get some Christmas choons on and I'm sure that'll help.

Thanks to everyone who suggested some little gift ideas for the food bank, I'm going to get some craft sets and I bought some of the £1 Wilko blox kits, which look very good value for the price. Judging by how much DH has enjoyed his Wilko advent calendar so far, I think they'll go down well, no matter the age of the recipient :rotfl:
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    Interesting that the Android Pay clock doesn't seem to operate to UK time unless there's a fault today. I wonder (if like Receipt Hog) it operates to Pacific Standard Time of -8 hours?

Honestly I’m laughing my head off:rotfl:

Just when you thought things couldn’t get more complicated:rotfl:
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • Nellie35
    Nellie35 Posts: 1,745 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    emerald21 wrote: »
    I know you told me all that :D I m off to Argos Plas Coch for 10 then to Morissons to use up my 10p off a litre of fuel as it runs out today. Home for dinner with David Lee and Darren :). Then off to a church meeting with my friend Alison this Afternoon. They put on a nice tea too :D

ooooooooooh busy day then, enjoy :D
  • mrsmac10
    mrsmac10 Posts: 4,676 Forumite
    Options
    Good morning all

Mrs LDS we all make mistake Why did I think that the muller yougurts were buy in 12's so paid just over £4.00 for yogurt that is not for me :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Did I mention that the main accounts manager resigned on Friday He is working his 12 weeks notice :eek: he was more verbally abused than me by That boss I would have gone constructive dismissal May not have won but a would have caused a hell of a lot of issues and resulted in a settlement agreement to make it go away

I am tidying some papers and a garage that DS has made a tiny space in by taking away his Christmas decs :T

Enjoy your day
  • Sarahdol75
    Sarahdol75 Posts: 7,717 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Good morning everyone.

Well I am truly knackered this morning.

Got a phonecall from OH at 4.05 to go pick him up, as he went out last night with friends drinking. He said he had text me at 1pm, to fetch him in half an hour, I didnt hear a text :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: so he waited until 4 to ring :eek: .

Marmite are your posting pics of your tree. I think everyone should post a pic of trees when up. :)
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,545 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    edited 3 December 2017 at 10:34AM
    Options
    Cos offers today - free Bulmers red berries and lime from 1stop, free Happy Down from T.

HTH

Anon
  • Enterprise_1701C
    Options
    Good morning all, rained overnight here but very mild and only the whisper of a breeze out there.

Must do a bit of housework today, really running out of time to do a lot of things but the house is in a state!
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,545 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Has anyone had the Post Office Am3x offer on Gold or N3ctsr cards please? I was just wondering if they have only offered it to certain card types, or certain customers, this time.

Many thanks

Anon
  • braveheart60uk
    Options
    Interesting that the Android Pay clock doesn't seem to operate to UK time unless there's a fault today. I wonder (if like Receipt Hog) it operates to Pacific Standard Time of -8 hours?

Two transactions made at 0730 and 0735 today have both stated that I have exceeded the 10 daily limit, however no transactions have been made since 1800 yesterday.

Yeah, thanks for narrowing it down, I posted a few days ago a shop before 6am was still previous day. Must be set to Googs HQ time LOL
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,926 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Morning all :D
    Off with dh to sis's in a bit he has some jobs to do for her:D
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure