Options

Comments

• josie_ann57
    josie_ann57 Posts: 1,458 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    sparklyfee wrote: »
    Evening elite,

Sorry to ask this as I'm sure it's been explained before. I am going to source an android to take part in the tap and pay thing.

From reading back I see we can do 10 transactions a day. But is there a minimum spend? Or can I buy 10 flumps? And then must leave a minute between transactions?

And at the risk of sounding stupid, do I just tap the phone on the reader? Or open app and tap?

Thanks very much in advance....off to find a cheap android!

The smallest onions, carrots & bananas work:)
  • zippydooda
    zippydooda Posts: 16,121 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    davemorton wrote: »
    Sly, or shy?? :eek:

sly .
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,545 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    edited 2 December 2017 at 9:01PM
    Options
    Thank you, can I use the same bank card as they don't accept Barclays so need to use the only other account I have which is the one I used with other email address. Gosh it's stressful trying to earn a bit of extra cash!:)

Just added card and verified account and all gift cards gone or can I access them somehow:eek:

Yes you can use the same card.

Your giftcards are still there - just switch back to your original account (click on your name at the top of the DroidPay and select the other account).

HTH

Anon
  • emerald21
    emerald21 Posts: 11,349 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Anon wrote: »
    It seems the answer is yes, you add another Google account the same as you can do on Gmail or elsewhere and then simply switch between Android Pay accounts/emails at the top of the app. New account added, same card used, new game visible with end date of 1/1/18.

Not tested yet but assume 10 limit is not shared. Will report back.

I also notice it says limit of 10 prize draw entries - it doesn’t say 10 goes?

HTH

Anon

I wouldn’t want to cope with 20 tries a day lol but I may try it when mine run out on the 10 th.
  • Picasso7
    Picasso7 Posts: 4,038 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    gocat wrote: »
    Went to 1stop to get my cider(s) and topped up one of the shops with friuit, toilet rolls etc to £10 and paid by amex. No email yet so guess 1 stop is definately not on the small shop list.
    Got all4one voucher from post office and already got email from amex for that one.

gocat, thank you so much for trying. I've had a couple of crazy days and didn't get round to phoning. So sorry it didn't work.

I didn't get the PO offer either.
  • Picasso7
    edited 2 December 2017 at 9:13PM
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    Should reset on 1st.

Bubbs, you are an :A! Thank you.
  • josie_ann57
    josie_ann57 Posts: 1,458 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Anon wrote: »
    Yes you can use the same card.

Your giftcards are still there - just switch back to your original account (click on your name at the top of the DroidPay and select the other account).

HTH

Anon

Thank you, that's a relief:rotfl: So another 10 onions, very small carrots and bananas a day to be incorporated into the menu! French onion soup will be on the menu this week (several times):rotfl:
  • Picasso7
    Options
    Just in case anyone else is getting store cupboard stuff as fillers for A, their £3 multipack of 4 tuna tins doesn't appear on the APG. Just as well I am very cautious and always get 10 items.

And if you are getting the B&H, getting uht skimmed milk takes you over the magic £20 total. Whoops...
  • annieme
    annieme Posts: 452 Forumite
    Options
    Savvybuyer wrote: »
    Which Cadbury Chomp 23.5g was this?

Separately to that question, I suppose only ...723512 can properly be called a "trigger" as it's the one that is on the mbuy. What I am told is ...783929 involves paying full prices as it's not on the mbuy and therefore isn't "triggering" anything: the prices on other items (which aren't the invisible triggers) are appearing as what was actually paid, even though the "...783929" chomp is an item that also isn't appearing. However it is potentially a far better one, if your store is showing 5 for £1 mbuy across all the products you buy, as it's back to 5 for £1 via refund at CS and also, hopefully, a £2 GC.

I went to cs with my receipt today & was given the 70p overcharge back. I asked about a gift card & she said they had to go & check the signage before it could be issued.....she did & I was given a gc 👍
  • Savvybuyer
    Savvybuyer Posts: 22,332 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    curl_girl wrote: »
    No Pepsi, no curly wurlys, no gift sets in the little A on way home did find one wet receipt stuck to the floor though!

Tresemme Cleanse and repair 900ml 4.50 v 3 M from my first womble in months. Gave me £5.15 so worth waiting for!

Evening all.

I'd have thought there wouldn't be any gift sets or any soft drinks cans packs of that type in an A Supermarket and the range of sweets/chocolate probably wouldn't extend to individual curly wurlys either. I haven't had the Muller trigger in my Supermarket either. I think these are items in Superstores and Supercentres. Well done on the womble - it's more than the difference you'd have got back by buying the curly wurlys anyway:rotfl::T.

I thought this one was, firstly, going to be lost entirely and then, when I saw the voucher amount and that M was the 'winning' comp., I thought it had been cut substantially. That was because I saw £10 Irish Cream on the receipt:(. The Bailey's has missed the M price collection and I suspect it compares unfavourably against everywhere - it compares unfavourably particularly against M.

However, I have to thank them for this, on my M comp.
    1x Feeney's Irish Cream Liqueur (1l) £10.00 N/A:rotfl:

Unfavourable against T (even more so than Bailey's vs M) - N/A against everywhere else.

And thanks to M for rolling over the £10 price on the Warnicks this week:D. And, probably, also thanks to T and A keeping it at £10 in their stores and keeping M at £10 as a result.

10 items (8 different) on your receipt qualify for comparison Asda morrisons
    1x ASDA Rose Sparkling Juice Drink (750ml) £1.00 N/A
    1x Warninks Original Advocaat (70cl) £10.00 £10.00
    1x ASDA White Grape Sparkling Juice Drink (750ml) £1.00 N/A
    1x Options Instant Belgian Chocolate Mint (220g) £2.00 £2.00
    1x ASDA Diet Cloudy Lemonade (2lt) £0.50 £0.54
    1x New York Bakery Co Sesame Bagels (5pk) £1.60 N/A
    1x ASDA Smart Price Peas (1kg) £0.76 N/A
    1x ASDA No Added Sugar Zero Tropical Crush (2lt) £0.50 £0.54
    1x ASDA Little Angels Baby Powder (400g) £1.17 N/A
    2x J2O Limited Edition Glitter Berry Grape Cherry & Spice Flavour Juice Drinks (4x275) £5.00 £5.00
    2x J2O Apple & Mango Juice Drinks (4x275) £5.00 £5.00
    1x Ritz Cheese Crackers (200g) £1.00 £1.00
    1x nspa Mum to Be Moisturising Bump Butter (200ml) £3.00 N/A
    1x ASDA No Added Sugar Mixed Berry Crush (2lt) £0.50 £0.54
    1x Feeney's Irish Cream Liqueur (1l) £10.00 N/A
    Comparison total (compared products only) £24.50 £24.62
    cheaper +£0.12

I did have the Options on my collection, along with two other versions of it, but decided why bother?; there are own label versions that can be obtained a lot cheaper.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure