Options

Comments

• tetley
    tetley Posts: 104 Forumite
    Options
    Everything seems to have gone :-(
  • brewthebear
    Options
    Could not find one in devon for any date in june or july for chosen site nothing also for heacham in june or july will now have to wait for sun holiday and try usually always manage to book with mail holidays
  • bitm2007
    bitm2007 Posts: 276 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    edited 3 January 2018 at 12:59PM
    Options
    tetley wrote: »
    Everything seems to have gone :-(

Probably wasn't there in the first place, it appears that only the dates with £6 supplements applicable have been included in this promotion. I haven't been able to locate a £15 holiday anywhere, on any date !

Availability has now been update, many sites have £15 hols now (12 noon 03/01/17).
  • bitm2007
    edited 3 January 2018 at 1:44PM
    Options
    Could not find one in devon for any date in june or july for chosen site nothing also for heacham in june or july will now have to wait for sun holiday and try usually always manage to book with mail holidays

£10 local holiday promotion starts today, worth a try if you have a participating newspaper in your area, however additional availability had now been added. So you might not need that promotion.

https://www.breakfreeholidays.co.uk/local
  • essex_boy
    essex_boy Posts: 2,213 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    bitm2007 wrote: »
    Has anybody got the first code for the £10 local newspaper holiday promotion ? It starts today, but there doesn't appear to be a thread for it on the MSE forum yet.

https://www.breakfreeholidays.co.uk/local

I won't be making a thread for that one personally as I don't live in the area of the local Newspapers involved.
  • bitm2007
    edited 3 January 2018 at 1:19PM
    Options
    bitm2007 wrote: »
    Has anybody actually found a £15pp holiday in the UK ? I've spent the last few minutes randomly entering different area's and parks, and the majority appear to be £21pp, with some a £16pp.

New hols have been added, plenty of sites now have both £10 and £15 hols.
  • bitm2007
    Options
    essex_boy wrote: »
    I won't be making a thread for that one personally as I don't live in the area of the local Newspapers involved.

I'm sorted now, so no worries.
  • artichoke
    artichoke Posts: 1,724 Forumite
    Options
    hi Does anyone know if the Butlins holidays are room only or apartment?

It gives me the options of booking from 2 different holidays for Butlins skegness but does not say if one is room only or not????

eek - i need an apartment...

art
  • Theoneandonlyme
    Options
    Thanks so much for posting the codes, although I'm having difficulty finding availability, was looking at Duinrell too but everything seems to have gone.

Have also been looking at Dorset but nothing for the park I like, is anyone finding that? I expect they're pretty busy!

Have also got a promo code sent through for the Sun holidays, so I will check that out too.

Any tips available for getting the best holiday via this deal for school holidays? What about the parks in Wales/Devon? Any good?

Thanks so much!

:j
  • bitm2007
    Options
    Thanks so much for posting the codes, although I'm having difficulty finding availability, was looking at Duinrell too but everything seems to have gone.

Have also been looking at Dorset but nothing for the park I like, is anyone finding that? I expect they're pretty busy!

Have also got a promo code sent through for the Sun holidays, so I will check that out too.

Any tips available for getting the best holiday via this deal for school holidays? What about the parks in Wales/Devon? Any good?

Thanks so much!

:j

Have you checked the Dorset sites this afternoon, the promotion was showing nothing for the whole of June in Dorset when I logged on this morning, but I got the site and dated I wanted this afternoon !
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure