Associates Capital Corporation PPI

Options
Am I able to reclaim PPI from Associates Capital Corporation dating back to 2000, I have the paperwork?
This company doesn't appear in the drop-down box.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 26,612 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    YvonB wrote: »
    Am I able to reclaim PPI from Associates Capital Corporation dating back to 2000, I have the paperwork?
    If you are making a complaint to a firm which does not allow Resolver complaints then you'll just have to complain directly. However, the year 2000 is almost two decades ago now so there may well be no record of your finance. In addition, you'll also need to check if that company is still trading. Finally, you need to be aware that regulation began only in 2005 so it's likely the firm won't have to consider your complaint even if it still exists..
  • dunstonh
    dunstonh Posts: 116,529 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Associates Capital Corporation are no longer authorised by the FCA (ceased January 2016).
    I am an Independent Financial Adviser (IFA). The comments I make are just my opinion and are for discussion purposes only. They are not financial advice and you should not treat them as such. If you feel an area discussed may be relevant to you, then please seek advice from an Independent Financial Adviser local to you.
  • antrobus
    antrobus Posts: 17,386 Forumite
    Options
    YvonB wrote: »

Now known as CITIFINANCIAL EUROPE LIMITED
    https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/01375237

FCA says try here
    https://www.fca.org.uk/ppi/contact-citibankcanada-square-operations
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business