No PPI form email acknowledgement from Halifax, Lloyd's

Options
Hi

I've completed PPI forms for a number of the main banks, yet have not had any response acknowledging receipt other than the submitted Web page at the end of completing the online forms.

Had nothing yet after 2 weeks from

Halifax
Lloyd's
Natwest

Is the submitted page at the end of their online forms good enough that it's been received and will be processed, or should I be worried not to have received an email or letter confirmation yet?

Others have given me a reference (by phone) or I've had letters confirming its being looked at.

Thanks

Comments

• Bermonia
    Bermonia Posts: 977 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    Contact them, do not leave anything to chance given the deadline
  • Steaminboot
    Options
    I'm in the same boat with the Halifax. Filled out the online form two weeks ago and heard nothing. Phoned yesterday and had to give up after being on hold for two hours. Rang again this morning and fearing a repeat i logged on again and filled out the form for a 2nd time with a note that this was a resubmission. Just after i pressed send i finally got through, so went through it all again with the agent and again made clear this was a resubmission as i'd heard nothing and today was the last chance. He processed it all and again said i'd have to wait 7 - 10 days for aknowledgement, possibly longer due to demand. Asked him for a reference number for the call and was told that if i did'nt hear anything just to contact them again and quote my post code. Not exactly reassuring so at that point i turned on the voice memo on my phone to catch the audio and asked him to reconfirm this. Guess we'll all just have to wait and see.
  • NX1977
    NX1977 Posts: 84 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    I'm in the same boat with the Halifax. Filled out the online form two weeks ago and heard nothing. Phoned yesterday and had to give up after being on hold for two hours. Rang again this morning and fearing a repeat i logged on again and filled out the form for a 2nd time with a note that this was a resubmission. Just after i pressed send i finally got through, so went through it all again with the agent and again made clear this was a resubmission as i'd heard nothing and today was the last chance. He processed it all and again said i'd have to wait 7 - 10 days for aknowledgement, possibly longer due to demand. Asked him for a reference number for the call and was told that if i did'nt hear anything just to contact them again and quote my post code. Not exactly reassuring so at that point i turned on the voice memo on my phone to catch the audio and asked him to reconfirm this. Guess we'll all just have to wait and see.
    Same boat with Halifax/Lloyd's.

Keep hanging up. If they sent email acknowledgements the lines probably wouldn't be jammed today!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure