Item not received

Options
Bought an item from eBay and have not received it yet. I have emailed the seller with no response. I have until 18th to get a response then ebay will take it further. It is not much just £1.10 just wonder whether it is worth bothering. Thanks

Comments

• lindens
    lindens Posts: 2,870 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    did they upload tracking to the sale on ebay? when is the estimated delivery date showing on ebay?
    its worth chasing as maybe it happens to a lot of this seller's customers
    You're not your * could have not of * Debt not dept *
  • cherry76
    Options
    Yes 5th sep.î
  • mrcol1000
    mrcol1000 Posts: 4,791 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I think its really up to you. The seller will probably just refund you and may block you from buying from them again. End of the day though, you brought something and you are entitled to it, regardless of how much it cost.

I would leave the case open. If the seller has any sense they will refund you before it gets to that date. If not get your money back. It may be a Chinese seller that is sending it from China as there is no stock in the UK, so it may still turn up.
  • lindens
    Options
    what does tracking say?
  • couriervanman
    Options
    +1 its coming from china
  • adindas
    adindas Posts: 6,814 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I also have similar case with this but the value of item is more than the OP case. I have open case and have communicated three times with the sellet, they just copy and paste the answes

In the case when the seller refund the money you will not be ableto leave negative feedback to the sellers. To me is not enough considering time that I have invested and aannoying respomse I get from the seller.

In this case, Is it possible, to leave negative feedback first and then ask the eBay intervention to get your money refunded ?
  • lindens
    Options
    adindas wrote: »
    I also have similar case with this but the value of item is more than the OP case. I have open case and have communicated three times with the sellet, they just copy and paste the answes

In the case when the seller refund the money you will not be ableto leave negative feedback to the sellers. To me is not enough considering time that I have invested and aannoying respomse I get from the seller.

In this case, Is it possible, to leave negative feedback first and then ask the eBay intervention to get your money refunded ?
    yes you can but the seller can also get negative feedback removed
  • theonlywayisup
    theonlywayisup Posts: 16,031 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    adindas wrote: »

If there is a case open then see it through to get a resolution. You will still be able to leave feedback, assuming you are not outside feedback timescales.

If you do leave feedback, be factual and don't breach any policy.
  • soolin
    soolin Posts: 72,207 Ambassador
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    If there is a case open then see it through to get a resolution. You will still be able to leave feedback, assuming you are not outside feedback timescales.

I agree. It is perfectly possible to leave a factual neg for a non performing seller- just don't mention an eBay case.
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the eBay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales, Boost Your Income, Praise, Vents & Warnings, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning , UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know.. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • adindas
    adindas Posts: 6,814 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    edited 2 October 2019 at 3:20PM
    Options

soolin wrote: »
    I agree. It is perfectly possible to leave a factual neg for a non performing seller- just don't mention an eBay case.

Where to find it ? In the past if the seller refund the money, the item will disappear from purchase list and you will not be able to leave the feedback.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure