IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

POPLA Stage and need advise please

Options

Comments

• DD1A
    DD1A Posts: 161 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    edited 31 May 2017 at 12:34AM
    Options
    Hi there is about 14 days left this has been put this together so far, it is very hard for me as I have very little time due to long working hours and family commitments but getting there slowily with the aid from your support. Please comment

Click link below to view pdf
    POPLA Appeal
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,747 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Yes your appeal looks fine to me, there is no way that PCS Notice to Keeper has POFA-compliant wording in it! You should win.

I saw a couple of typos in the line above your 'Fig 1':
    the insufficient bay markings are barley visable.

I would change it to:
    the insufficient markings between and around the bays are barely visible and there is nothing to clearly suggest that any of the bays are a ''disabled bay''.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • DD1A
    Options
    There is only the disabled logo painted on the floor in the middle of the bay but as described and visibly clear in the photo of the dash view it was not even visible as the trucks back end was obstructing its visibility and once yourve pulled in the thing is covered by the car.

Thanks for checking over I will make the change to the area you highlighted and submit it today fingers crossed for a win.

Thanks again C M you and the rest of you been great help let's see what happens.
  • DD1A
    Options
    Guess the process on POPLA is to go through the option that states "I was not the driver or the registered keeper of the vehicle at the time of the alleged improper parking" ?
  • Redx
    Redx Posts: 38,084 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    this is explained in the NEWBIES sticky thread and in many other threads

choose OTHER and upload the popla appeal PDF doc by using the "bin" icon
  • DD1A
    Options
    Love that rapid response thanks very much I have constructed as PDF all good
  • DD1A
    Options
    I've not had a reply yet when do you normally receive a response from POPLA after submitting?
  • Coupon-mad
    Options
    You get an acknowledgement email from POPLA straight away with a password to check progress.

A decision takes about six weeks, usually.
  • DD1A
    Options
    Hello all I have had a reply which looks to me that PTL have given in their evidence the email I received was,

Your parking charge appeal against Parking Ticketing.

Parking Ticketing has now uploaded its evidence via our portal. This is now available for you to view by clicking here.

You have seven days from the date of this correspondence to provide comments on the evidence uploaded by Parking Ticketing.

Please note that these comments must relate to the grounds of appeal you submitted when first lodging your appeal with POPLA, we do not accept new grounds of appeal at this stage.

Any comments received after the period of seven days has ended will not be considered and we will progress your appeal for assessment.

If you have any issues with the evidence uploaded by Parking Ticketing such as being unable to view it online, please contact POPLA immediately so that we can look to rectify this as soon as possible.

Yours Sincerely,

POPLA Team

9C7CEAE2-0381-4301-AC32-C89D0DFFAF27_zpsjidhu4hz.png
  • Coupon-mad
    Options
    Not sure we can see all those documents - I could only see the PCN, the NTK, the case summary and some photos.

Have they not included anything to prove landowner authority?

The photo of the disabled bay by the kids playhouses, with a white sign above a blue sign and a bay that is marked, is not where the car is shown parked, is it? Is that your car outside Pizza Hut, with no disabled bay markings at all shown? They appear to have included misleading photos and you need to point that out.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure