IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Letter before claim - Gladstones Solicitors

Options
2»

Comments

• egioras
    egioras Posts: 5 Forumite
    edited 19 September 2018 at 12:48PM
    Options
    I sent an appeal email to enquiries@minasterbaywatch.co.uk which is my mistake as their appeals email address is appeals@minsterbaywatch.co.uk. However, they should have forwarded my email to a relevant department and this clearly has not been done as I have never received a POPLA reference number. I will complain as you have mentiond to BPA see where it takes me.

Many thanks

This is what I am going to send to BPA to outline malpractice of MB:

Good afternoon,

On 19/7/18 as a registered keeper of ****** I received a letter from Minster Baywatch (MB) in relation to an unpaid parking charge reference ****.

I sent an appeal email to enquiries@minsterbaywatch.co.uk but they never replied to me with a POPLA reference number.

MB should have sent me a rejection of appeal letter with a POPLA code but I never received it.

I would like to outline poor practice of procedures in one of the companies that affiliates with British Parking Association and puts it into disrepute due to breach of appeals procedure.

I would like to outline to you that I have never been granted a realistic chance of appeal even though I have emailed MB. They have failed to respond which and I will argue my case under Equality Act 2010 as I have been discriminated against and had not had a fair chance of appeal.

I wish you to take actions against MB and scrutinise their methods of following as this action on the part of your client is a clear breach of its pre-action obligations set out in the Practice Direction - Pre-Action Conduct.

I have attached a letter of appeal sent on 22/7/18 to enquiries@minsterbaywatch.co.uk for your reference.

Yours faithfully,

let me know if this sounds convicing enough?
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,747 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    How do you work out that your were discriminated against, under the Equality Act; you've mentioned nothing about having a disability?
    I am going to go to Mecca Bingo and ask for a manager to get his permission to remove the fine but I believe one of my colleagues tried it and the manager said it is out of his control.
    Do that now. It IS within their control.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure