Puzz tries again.. this time with claws... My DMP Journey. I will get debt free...

Options

Comments

• Puzzcat
    Puzzcat Posts: 4,200 Forumite
    Options
    Monday.. and the week hasn't started as planned..

I was suppose to be on a course today.. (my favourite occupation..) but dad's appointment came through really fast and was for today. Mum asked if I could attend I said no, then felt really guilty so said yes. I then texted boss to say won't be in, she says okay.. then mum says she is going and dad says 3 is too many people so I say no worries you two go and tell me about it later.. all a bit late after I have cancelled my course place.. ho hum... so a spontaneous day off for me...

It does mean I have got a few jobs out of the way, including redoing my letter to Natw*st who ignored the last one about the cca being unenforceable.. I also scanned over my RBS one for the clever one's to have a look at... I have done all washing, there is none left in my house.. I have got organised for my day out tomorrow to go and visit dd.. so excited.. we dropped her 3 weeks ago today.. the longest we have been apart...can't wait for my hug....:j i have got organised for my work day in the other borough on Wednesday and sorted the online food shop.. just got mum city break to do some work on and I'm all up to speed...

I did have a little accident at the weekend, no fault of my own I hasten to add.. A cupboard door landed on my head.. and my gosh did it hurt...! Luckily it hit me flat side down or I don't think I would be here to tell the tale... I keep telling OH the house is falling down and it literally is.. I wouldn't mind but it was the cupboard above his wardrobe so by rights it should have clonked him on the head not me.... i don't think I'm any the wiser for the bump it is rather tender....

Money news... not a lot... still waiting to hear back from 2 of my cca'd accounts... Need to withdraw.. (panic).. funds from my pot to sort my euros for break with mum which is next week.. the time is flying again...

Will update about Lovely dad when I hear something back..

Time for a cuppa me thinks...

Love Puzz. x
    Christmas 2020 £109
    I love my dmp started in Nov 13 with SC. Self Managed 2016 57% done
    £60062/25384.84 - 13222.60k UE

MY DIARY
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4768685
  • NoOneAround
    NoOneAround Posts: 1,822 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Morning Puzz,
    Sorry to hear that your LF is not well - sending love and hugs and good wishes, you have all had so much to deal with.

Ouch for the bump on the head :( hope it is feeling better, look after yourself.
    Enjoy you trip to see DD - 3 weeks is a long time but a good sign? - hope she is a bit happier this week:)

NOA
    x
    Feb2014 Total unsecured debt £72,520>>01/06/16 £68166>01/02/17 £66,600=8.18%PAID
    Mortgage Jan14=209,800 Jan15=£200,300 Jan17£180,700>OCT17 £170,200
    Health/Fitness Challenges Priority#1 Stay Fit and healthy - whatever it takes:)
    Wombling Free Cash May2016 £51
  • Puzzcat
    Options
    Hello....

Sorry I appear to have been missing for ages.... so what's been happening..

LF has started his treatment for his p.cancer.... we are meeting next week for lunch so I will get the full run down then...!

LM and I went away for a few days.. it was very wet which added to the challenges of LM turning into a child as soon as she has had a few drinks.. ho hum... and flying out and in with Storm Brian....

DD home for the week, aaah.. its lovely having her back and we sit and watch junk tv each night.. luckily OH is working and then away for the weekend so not affecting him..!

Payday tomorrow.. :j Always a good day. and I am off as well so doubly nice...!

Result from aad for my RBS cca.. enforceable, but that's fine.. No word from the other 2 I am still waiting for.. long may it continue...!! Also Natw*st investigating my complaint.. well I didn't actually make a complaint just told them the cca was unenforceable due to missing prescribed terms.. So will just wait and see what happens with that one...

Nothing much else to report. just poodling along..

That's about all folks...

Love Puzz. x
    Christmas 2020 £109

MY DIARY
  • in_need_of_direction
    Options
    Positive thoughts for LF
    Mortgage at 01.01.14 £119,481.83:eek: today £0 Emergency fund £5.5/5.5k & £200/200 cash.:jWeight 24/02/19 14st 7lb now 11st11lb determined to stop defining myself by my mistakes. Progress not perfection.:T100%through my 1% mortgage challenge. 40.25% through my pb challenge.
  • Puzzcat
    Options
    Positive thoughts for LF

Thank you. xx
    Christmas 2020 £109

MY DIARY
  • Puzzcat
    Options
    Monday....:( And seen dd off on the train this morning.. :( It's funny but I miss her dreadfully when she goes back but then seem to get used to it very quickly..!

Can't seem to get my head in the right working place today...oh well maybe tomorrow.!

Money updates..

Payday been and gone.... have done all my saving pots until Wednesday when i get a little more to play with.... Have had massive concerns about how we are intending to pay for dd's overseas study.. trying to work out which pots i can leave so that i can fill her trip one the most by next August... we discussed this last night and OH is like, no worries I can get a loan from work it will all be fine... so I am taking a back seat and will just continue to save as much as I can... Also spoke to my sister who lives overseas yesterday and she is all fired up about us meeting in the states when dd is living there.. umm.. more money.... but I would definitely like to visit dd so expect we shall make it work..!

Have received another cca back unfortunately from the one I hoped wouldn't be able to find it as they are the only bu**ers who won't default me.. will get that scanned over to aad sometime soon.. No word from the other yet (M & S)...

Have started my :xmastree: shopping..... :D

Plans for night out with my best friend next week and we are planning (Finally) to get a weekend away next year as we are still saving and not spending....

That's about all folks...

Puzz. x
    Christmas 2020 £109

MY DIARY
  • NoOneAround
    NoOneAround Posts: 1,822 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    All good wishes for LF
    love
    NOAh x
    Feb2014 Total unsecured debt £72,520>>01/06/16 £68166>01/02/17 £66,600=8.18%PAID
  • Puzzcat
    Options
    Happy Saturday....:D

Goodness I have been away for ages.... so..

BF and I had a lovely night in instead of going out and ate Chinese takeaway...:D

DD settled back at uni, but stressed with the level of work she is doing.. bless I have forced her to go and purchase a smoothie today to try and up the intake of fruit as she doesn't eat very much and is quite run down....won't be long and she will be home for the long... Christmas holidays..

Information now coming through for her big year abroad next summer.... puzz just keeps saving, saving, saving..... we get cheap flights through relative so may even go and have a previsit trip.. if puzz can save enough pennies...!

Normal weeks at work, nothing to report which is how we like it.....

DMP ticking along albeit at a very slow rate.. but I have now removed one of the debts as it is UE from my balance which meant I jumped up to 41% completed.... Natvest are still investigating my complaint.. well the fact that I told them the CCA was UE.. and no word still from M & S....

Have money to pot but not got to the bank yet so £80 to go into dd's bus fund for next term and £20 into the clothes fund... still saving all 20p's, 50p's and a £1 a day..

BF and I are finally going to spend our savings and go mad and have a week away in the sun next Autumn... come on Easyjet open your flights...! will need some more spending money so have started a new pot for that..!

:xmastree::xmastree::xmastree::xmastree:

Is fast approaching so tomorrow I am going to hit town and do some shopping... have done a certain amount online but have over £100 of vouchers to spend in stores so will enjoy that...!!

A couple of expensive socials coming up as we have hit the magic 50 year.. first one is in December, second in January.. then none till mine.. and I don't want to do anything expensive.. we are all organising one each, unfortunately I can't control the others budgets...! Could really do without it as I hate spending money on going out..!

Today is domestic goddess day.. washing, hoovering, cleaning etc. etc....

No news on LF, he seems to be just getting on with it, and LM is keeping me updated...

And that's about it...!

Puzz. x
    Christmas 2020 £109

MY DIARY
  • Puzzcat
    Options
    Monday..... and today I am feeling blurgh.. if that's even a word.. can't put my finger on why, my get up and go appears to have got up and gone......:eek:

But I expect it will return and we will shake this gloomy mood off...

Yesterday I went and did some :xmastree: shopping.. all bought with vouchers and the list is getting ticked off gradually.....

OH is actually going away for Christmas.. on Christmas day.. that was my suggestion as he doesn't really do Christmas anyway and its cheaper to fly on the big day....! dd and I will meet with LM at my brothers with my nieces and LF is also going away but not with OH.....:rotfl:

I am feeling incredible tubby but don't seem to have the motivation to do anything about it... if only EJ would open the flights so I can book BF and my trip for next Autumn I will then have an incentive to get my bikini body back...

It's freezing in my house at the moment, have put heating on and made a cuppa so hopefully will warm up shortly.. Just can't seem to get my head into a work mode at the minute..

Neighbours cat currently blocking the pc screen.....

Right come on puzz let's go drink that tea and go find that smile.......

Puzz. x
    Christmas 2020 £109

MY DIARY
  • NoOneAround
    Options
    Hope you found your smile Puzz, It's not like you to not have one:(

when I feel down I do this (alongside a cuppa)
    :EasterBun
    (sorry couldn't find one with a choc reindeer:D
    I love that you are packing off the Christmas grumpies :beer: wish I could do the same!!! :rudolf::

love
    NOAh
    x
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure