Nifty November NSD's challange.

Options
This challenge is about setting yourself a weekly / monthly target of how many No Spend Days you would like to try and achieve during the month of November.
Keep us updated with your progress and hope you all enjoy the challange.

To join,
just post your personal target and you are on your way.

Tips for the challenge;
1. Decide on a clear goal weekly or monthly of how many No Spend days you'd like to try and achieve

2. Create a list of allowances...What counts as a spend and what doesn't. Keep the list on you so you don't fall of the wagon or make exceptions for everything

3. Keep a tally of how many NSDs you get. See if you can beat your previous amount!

We CAN do it.

A big thanks to Nargleblast for the great suggestion of the word oofy~~
a 19th century word that was an informal term for rich or wealthy.
I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
"A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,290 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    NSD Challangers. November.

beanie 1/15
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• beanielou
    Options
    I am going for 15 this month.

As usual I will exclude food & petrol if under budget.
    Physio & yoga are also excluded as I consider them to be essential.
    It is going to be a tough month for me as I have my awesome DS's Masters graduation. Worth every penny & more though :D

• Nargleblast
    Nargleblast Posts: 10,762 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Hello, beanie, And well done your DS!

Put me down for 15 NSDs this month please.
    One life - your life - live it!
  • beanielou
    Options
    Hello, beanie, And well done your DS!

Put me down for 15 NSDs this month please.

Thanks.
    Will do :)

• mavvysmum
    mavvysmum Posts: 234 Forumite
    Options
    Hi please sign me up for 15 NSDs for November. Only exclusions are DDs and SOs
    November 2018 make £10/day - £21/£300
    November 2018 NSDs 1/15
    Emergency Fund /£1000
    Weight Lost lb/100lb
  • marmiterulesok
    Options
    Congratulations beanie to your DS!

Can you put me down for 20nsds please.
  • ImpulseSpender
    Options
    Hi Beanie! Congrats to your DS.

Can you put me down for 15 NSDs please. My train fare to work and DDs/SOs are excluded.
    August 2019 - Debt £8000
    June 2020 - Debt £190.96
    Saving Pots: House Fund: £2015.21 Holiday Pot: £327.31 Rainy Day Fund: £964.84 Sod it/Treat Fund: £12.06
    Stocks and Shares ISA: £189.65
  • beanielou
    Options
    mavvysmum wrote: »
    Hi please sign me up for 15 NSDs for November. Only exclusions are DDs and SOs

Will do.
    Welcome to our lovely thread :)

• beanielou
    Options
    Hi Beanie! Congrats to your DS.

Can you put me down for 15 NSDs please. My train fare to work and DDs/SOs are excluded.

Will do.
    Welcome to our lovely thread :)

• beanielou
    Options
    Congratulations beanie to your DS!

Can you put me down for 20nsds please.

Thanks Marmite :)

Will do.

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure