Boots Weekly Star Gift Thread

Options

Comments

• sampan26
    Options
    Gorgeous and Go £29.50
    http://www.boots.com/benefit/benefit-gifts/benefit-gorgeous-and-go-10238969

Different items to previous years sets AND a full size They're real which RRP is £19.50 (I think).
    If you like Benefit I think you'll love it. There were a few in my local buying 2 each, to get the £10 of points this morning :)
  • proffLucy
    Options
    There was a spend 50 pounds get extra points event on at my local branch on Thursday, but I couldn't get out of work to go.

Are there likely to be any more before Christmas?

Thanks!
  • Storck
    Storck Posts: 1,890 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    proffLucy wrote: »
    There was a spend 50 pounds get extra points event on at my local branch on Thursday, but I couldn't get out of work to go.

Are there likely to be any more before Christmas?

Thanks!

Yep, another one before Christmas. Think it is in 2 weeks time
    If you find you are drinking too much give this number a call. 0845 769 7555
  • balletshoes
    balletshoes Posts: 16,610 Forumite
    edited 24 November 2017 at 11:29PM
    Options
    sampan26 wrote: »
    Gorgeous and Go £29.50
    http://www.boots.com/benefit/benefit-gifts/benefit-gorgeous-and-go-10238969

Different items to previous years sets AND a full size They're real which RRP is £19.50 (I think).
    If you like Benefit I think you'll love it. There were a few in my local buying 2 each, to get the £10 of points this morning :)

i had no intention of going for the £10 in points event yesterday, but my niece asked for a specific Benefit set for her xmas from me, and a lot of Benefit is 342, including gift sets and full-size make-up, so I just had to really, niece and daughter will be very happy, I spent just over £50, and got around 1200 points into the bargain. I feel I'm getting slightly sucked back into the Bootsing - I thought I was cured :rotfl:.
  • Toffeelady
    Options
    Does anyone have any information on the No7 24 days of Christmas offer? With the free gift being so good this year it will be well worth a look.
  • Storck
    Options
    Toffeelady wrote: »
    Does anyone have any information on the No7 24 days of Christmas offer? With the free gift being so good this year it will be well worth a look.

What’s the free gift?
  • Toffeelady
    Options
    Storck wrote: »
    What’s the free gift?

No7 Stand out favourites, free with two cosmetic or brush purchases. It has a miniature Protect & Perfect serum, lip gloss, primer and mini mascara (sorry, can’t work out how to put the photo on) :doh
  • Gigervamp
    Gigervamp Posts: 6,583 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 26 November 2017 at 11:58AM
    Options
    ToffeeLady, you won't be able to put pictures on because you're a new member.

Here's the link to the products in the offer. It looks like it's just single items in the range, there are no gift sets, probably because they're on 3 for 2.
  • Toffeelady
    Options
    Thanks for the pictures information

I’m sorry if I’m explaining it wrong, it is a gift box not a gift set. It is free when you order two cosmetic items. When the 24 days of Christmas offer starts (hopefully) on December 1st, each No7 cosmetic item on that particular day is half price but still 3 for 2. With the free gift on top of that it becomes an even better offer.
  • Storck
    Options
    Toffeelady wrote: »
    Thanks for the pictures information

I’m sorry if I’m explaining it wrong, it is a gift box not a gift set. It is free when you order two cosmetic items. When the 24 days of Christmas offer starts (hopefully) on December 1st, each No7 cosmetic item on that particular day is half price but still 3 for 2. With the free gift on top of that it becomes an even better offer.

Yep that is right. So you for example if a nail varnish is on offer at £4 it would be £8 for 3 and the free gift thrown in.

Do you get the free gift if you order online?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure